“Heaven on Earth!”

and up
Roatan Shore Excursion: Small-Group West Bay Beach Tour
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in West Bay
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My Mother and I visited here on an excursion from the Crown Princess cruise ship. I have seen plenty of nice beaches, but this was by far my favorite. Absolute heaven on Earth. No waves. No rocks. No seaweed. Just crystal clear blue waters as far as the eye can see. Delicious lunch, friendly people, and plenty to see. I even held a monkey! The only downside is the amount of people trying to sell stuff, but they're just trying to live. And the people that guard your chairs try to keep those people away. Definitely not a deal breaker from me and I would go back at the drop of a hat. I cried a little when I had to leave...lol. I go through the pictures in my iPhone almost everyday and dream of being back here. You would be insane not to visit. Tabyana Beach is the definition of paradise!

4  Thank Tbcupcake05
There are newer reviews for Tabyana Beach

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We took a NCL excursion to tabyana beach. The beach was beautiful, and was not crowded the day we were there. The security guys did a great job watching our stuff. They made sure we got chairs and there was lots of shade for those who didn't want the sun.
We had fantastic massages on the beach for 20.00 one hour! Better than the massages on the cruise ship at a fraction of he price. The food was good and you could purchase beer up the beach 3 for $5.00. Would not hesitate to go again.

5  Thank rosey89
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We, our family of four including two teenage boys, did the Tabyana Beach, snorkel and lunch excursion through Royal Carribbean. We loved it!. The snorkeling was fabulous. My husband and boys went with the more advanced group while I went with the less advanced group but we all had a great time. The beach was beautiful,clean and safe. The staff had set up plenty of chairs under the trees for shade. We were not bothered by local merchants because the security person kept them away from the beach chairs. We paid a small fee for our children to use the water slide which they really enjoyed. We would do this excursion again!

4  Thank bridgetnh
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We decided to take an excursion through Carnival to Tabyana Beach. The Island is very beautiful and while the beach itself was nice, I've seen better. Some reviews had compared Tabyana to St. Johns or Seven Mile, however, I personally prefer those 10x more and find them much more beautiful and peaceful. It was incredibly packed the day we went so luckily our excursion price included a lounge chair! The staff was friendly and the snorkeling was EXCELLENT, but the locals were constantly coming up trying to sell you items and services on the beach. I understand this is how they make their money, but most would not accept a "no, thank you" and continued to follow. The beach was also very noisy, not the relaxing day of snorkeling and laying out that my group had expected. We all agreed we should have stayed around port at Mahogany Bay.

2  Thank katie2629
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Beautiful beach, great snorkeling off to the left (when facing the beach). Cool slides and things for the kids. Great staff will make sure you get chairs, and there is a lot of shade. Interesting vendors at the front area. Just beautiful!

1  Thank stacy81598