“Welcoming & Reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Printers Arms

Printers Arms
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Denshaw
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Welcoming & Reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a very nice place to eat, very welcoming & reasonably priced with a varied menu on offer.

My only negative would be if you have a young baby and you need to change their nappy there are no facilities to do this. The best I got was the floor or a ledge between the sink and the wall in the female toilets. I even asked if there was anywhere to change my baby and was told no! I even almost went out to my car to use the boot...Not ideal when your on a family meal out.

I would still go again though.

• Visited April 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have been here a few times with my parents and sister, we go out as a family quite often and always eat nice food.
The food here was lovely, both times I have had fish as a main course and really enjoyed it, it was cooked to perfection. It was also lovely and fresh. I don't like sauce on my meals and they staff were helpful and organised for my meal to come with no sauce and rather than veg I had chips, which were also very tasty.

Each time we have been the service and the staff were lovely, and we will be going back.

Far better than the average pub meal!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ShaunaS347
Manchester, United Kingdom
“birthday lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had lunch at Printers arms on my Birthday and I found the staff were very rude, We felt awkward and not welcome. We both chose the soup and a sandwich deal when we were told that because this was a deal we would not get any side salad with the sandwich which I find very poor service how much does a bit of salad cost when your paying £22 for 2 sandwichs and 2 bowls of soup?!!!! will never eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank samantha h
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Great Service, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very inviting friendly staff served very tasty food. Very clean well decorated bar and seating area with a wide selection of food. Its not 5 star dining but it places itself well above a very good pub meal. Me and my family will be visiting again very soon....

• Visited March 2013
Oldham, England, United Kingdom
“Werneth Park Club - 50th Anniversary meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

17 of us turned up for a meal at this well known restaurant in Denshaw and it was the first time any of us had visited this restaurant/pub.

We had booked for 12 noon and after a beer we were served about 12.30 pm because one of our guys turned up late.

The food was great and the service was good too.

Me:

1st course was; Pâté, don't know what it was but it 'hit the spot' with red onions and small salad
2nd course was; Rag pudding with chips and mushy peas (choice of sauce)..Chips were tasty and the pudding didn't fall heavily on my stomach.

3rd and final course; I don't usually get this far but I persevered and decided on an apple and berry crumble with custard. Great taste and worth waiting for..although, looking at my friends' choices...ice cream or creme brulee..I may change my choice next time I visit.

Great pub, great restaurant, great food

• Visited March 2013