“Not only italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We enjoyed a meal at Miss Italia with family from out of town and really enjoyed the restaurant, the service and the food. Those eating italian food found it tasty and satisfying and the rest of us, who ordered the chicken brochette, found it equally tasty and satisfying. Our waitress, whose name escapes me, was prompt, attentive and very professional. There is also an exterior terrace on which to enjoy your meal on a beautiful day. The cost of the food was typical of such a restaurant (two of us ate for just a little under $ 30 with coffee, but no dessert).

There are newer reviews for Miss Italia

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had the peperoni pizza for take out. Brought it back to my room about 10 minute drive and pizza was still amazing! Awesome pizza!
Went back two nights later and ordered the peperoni sub for take out. Yummy!
Service at take out was friendly and helpful.
Definitely tasty food.

1  Thank grinandbearit
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family has been eating here for years. The pizza is the best! Best crust! Always consistent quality and fresh tasting. I live in Ontario now but every time I visit family I have to get my Miss Italia fix. There is no place I have found yet outside Quebec that compares with Montreal pizza. have had the Ceasar salad and some of the pasta dishes as well. Gnoccci is great and the meat sauce is made fresh. We can taste that it is! Wish I had a Miss Italia close to home..:-(

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We've been ordering from them for years. They are unique with their thin crust and I love that "mom & pop" feeling when you go to the restaurant. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area. Fairly priced as well. They specialize in pizza so I would recommend just ordering that. You can't wrong with their all dressed or Miss Italia special!

1  Thank Montreal_Foodie514
Reviewed December 7, 2012

When it comes to enjoying Pizza, everybody has their favorite. But ultimately i tend to find people tend to revert to whatever style of Pizza they grew up with. i grew up with Montreal style pizza which is made in a brick oven, hand tossed, and is very heavy on cheese and toppings. Of all Montreal style Pizza's none have tasted better than Miss Italia. Surprisingly they have stick around for over 20 years, making great Pizza. Unfortunately, they have always been pricey... But i'd say its worth it.