“Fabulous stay - an oasis”
Review of Mahadha Hotel

Mahadha Hotel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Buraimi
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was out in Abu Dhabi with my two teenage daughters to visit my brother who is working there and we met up with him at the Mahadha Hotel on our way back from Muscat. I was very tired and had much difficulty finding the hotel so I was truly grateful to the hotel owner who came out in his car to find me and lead me there. He then went on to give us a lovely meal on the house. Internally the hotel has stone-clad walls which gives it a unique atmosphere. The floors are tiled and everything is very clean. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed. Jamal, the owner, has only recently taken control and clearly has plans to make this a top quality hotel. Whilst there we climbed a nearby hill and took the girls for a camel ride outside Al Ain. We also swam in the pool which is bracing at this time of year but is a proper swimming pool ie. a decent size and depth. My brother and I played table tennis as well in the games room. I suggest that you book this hotel sooner rather than later as at the moment it is not well known but I am sure it will be.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank heydiddlediddle

Also consider these accommodations in or near Buraimi
Hamasa Plaza Hotel and Apartments
#3 of 8 in Buraimi
Wadi Sharm Resort
Wadi Sharm Resort
#1 of 1 in Mahdah

Been to Mahadha Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mahadha Hotel

Address: PO Box 922, Mahadha, Buraimi 512, Oman (Formerly EWA Mahadha Hotel)
Location: Oman > Al Buraimi Governorate > Buraimi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Buraimi
Price Range: $58 - $91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Mahadha Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Mahadha Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.