“Wonderful Stay”

Mellieha Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Amroth B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Have just returned from a 3 night stay at Mellieha Guest House where hosts Julia and Stuart could not do enough for you.Excellent choice for breakfast, relaxing lounge for your use in the evenings and superb gardens. A home form home experience and we will reurn again. Mark and Karen Evans

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M.E.&K.A.EVANS

Reviewed August 16, 2012

After the warm welcome on arrival from Julia and Stuart, it just gets better and better! I challenge even the most ardent 'nit picker' to find a fault. The ambience, comfort and food is exceptional. Congratulations! on achieving 'perfection'.

Room Tip: all rooms are delightful
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2012

There are already over 100 reviews extolling the virtues of this excellent B&B, so I am just going to confirm that the previous reviewers are stating the truth! Truly excellent. Very hospitable hosts, superb location and great food. Bedroom was immaculate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everything about this lovely B&B was perfect. The superior room overlooking the garden was beautiful, The decked balcony was a great place to take in the beautiful view, spotlessly clean room and the bathroom was heavenly. The breakfast was the best we have had anywhere, nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be going back.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Well where do I start? This is a very high quality establishment, Stuart and Julia do everythin in there powers to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, we stayed in the superior double room which was as its named superior! Spotlessly clean a beautiful bathroom and French doors opening to a balcony so you can sit and look over thier pristine garden and water features, on our day of arrival we where greeted with coffee with homemade Cakes a lovely start to our short break. Breakfast was served in the concervatory and was cooked to perfection with different choices on the menu and a great treat of homemade raspberry or blackberry yoghurt to start. We will definitely be returning to the mellieha again it was worth every penny. From Chris and tonya Johnson.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I only stayed 1-night in this beautiful little part of Pembrokeshire, but taking everything into account, this is by far the nicest B&B I have ever stayed in!

Stuart and Julia are lovely, welcoming hosts. Check-in was in the afternoon but I was arriving in the morning, so I phoned ahead and they were very happy for me to leave my car there whilst I went off exploring on my bike. When I got back, after a day in the rain I was welcomed with a large pot of tea, a welsh cake and slice of home-made cake.
My room was a cosy, fresh, recently refurbished "single" with a double-bed, and ensuite facilities. There was a wide choice of cooked breakfast options along with optional fruit platter or home-made yoghurt crunch. I opted for the latter and a cooked breakfast which was very tasty indeed and served in the light and comfortable conservatory/breakfast room.

The B&B is only two mins walk from the pubs and beach of Amroth and has lovely gardens, a sitting room and even free WIFI.

To be honest - I couldn't fault this guest house and thought it very worthy of my first ever TripAdvisor review.

Thank you Stuart and Julia - I will return...!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A very warm welcome from Julia and Stuart met us on our arrival to Mellieha guest house Amroth. The guest house is beautifully kept and the gardens a delight. The room we stayed in was superbly decorated with a spacious bath and powerful shower, every last detail had been thought of. We will definately be recommending family and friends to stay here. Thank you Stuart and Julia for a most relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Gary & Claire

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stewards12

Been to Mellieha Guest House? Share your experiences!