See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2014 via mobile

Captured by the curious name, reached in the sunset the area is amazing, quiet clean comfortable easy to reach with car, supported by a very special restourant , delicious food & wines like "crudo di Montagnana" a sort of special raw regional ham or "sorana" special fillet tender and crispy with amazing taste!
a must for who visiting that area!

Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We travel as a couple for holiday in Italy, as we are looking for a place to stay we end up to this place..our window view is towards the hills and it's just beautiful especially if you like peace and quite .The staff are good and friendly..spacious room and it's just best place to stay...oh one more thing nice parking area .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Absolutely delicious wedding reception held here. So much food unbelievable everything was scrumptious!! Carla and David were wonderful. They were there to make sure all our our needs were met. Hated to leave this lovely hotel and all it has to offer: Beautiful countryside views seen from every room, outstanding dinners, varied breakfasts, a quaint little town to explore, vineyard nearby and spa. Hope to return to this picturesque hotel!
Christina G

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently attended my American sister in-law's wedding here. She married an Italian who grew up nearby. The hotel is situated moderately high up, overlooking the wine region below. The veranda off the back of the hotel is simply perfect. First and foremost, the customer service at Villa del Poeta is world class. I have never received such care and consideration as I did here. Karla and David went out of their way to ensure all of the guests and wedding attendants had everything they could imagine. The food here is fabulous! We ate lunch one day and it was excellent. Breakfast is included (at least with ours) and it offered a great variety as far as Italian breakfasts can offer. Karla made us the best cups of coffee we had in our month-long trip to Europe. As for the wedding... It goes without saying that the staff bent over backwards to put on a smooth and successful event. The appetizers on the veranda were spectacular. Each of the many courses we had for dinner were extraordinary. As an American it was more food/courses than I am used to, but everything was so good I had to keep going... then the fruit and cake diaplay was gorgeous! The cake, though, was the best I have ever had. I cant even describe it but it was amazing. Now, as far as the rooms go, they are very standard, but all or almost all of them look out over the rolling hills. Incredible views! The standard rooms are fairly small but this isnt a place youll be spending time in your room. I woukd highly recommend this hotel, especially for attending a wedding or dining here.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Attended niece's wedding reception here. Family and friends from America and Italy joined in the celebration. Staff extremely friendly, caring and accommodating. Venue nestled in rural Italy presented breathtaking views. The reception feast was like no other my wife and I had ever enjoyed. If you're looking for a romantic getaway or, perhaps, considering a European destination wedding, consider the Villa del Poeta and the quaint town of Arqua Petrarca. Village with restaurants and shops are a short walk from hotel. Beautiful ceremony held in historic church hundreds of years old and in view from the hotel. A positively wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family