“Love this place!!”

Congo Trail Canopy Tour from Playa del Coco
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Artola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Congo Trail Canopy tour is Guanacaste Costa Rica's most well known Canopy Zip-Line Experience. Try the original or the extreme canopy tour or try our horseback riding followed by a visit to our well known monkey sanctuary. We also have ATV tours and other activities available. You can chat with our English speaking representatives by phone or email or book your activity directly on our website. We also have other activities available for you to participate in from day trips to jet skis so please contact us if you have any questions.
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited CR and went on a zipline and ATV Tour. We had an amazing experience! Neither one of us have ever been ziplining before so we were nervous but the guides are awesome and make you feel comfortable. If you are brave enough try the Superman with the guide it is awesome! !! Also make sure you get the disk of photos for $30 you get a ton of photos and videos of your day on the lines.
Don't forget to visit the monkey's after you can pay $5 and you can go into the sanctuary and hold some baby monkey's unforgettable experience for sure!!

1 Thank Christy H

Little Rock, Arkansas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Costa Rica Zip Line”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ten of us went zip lining and had a great time. It was the first time for several of us to zip and we all felt very safe and were able to enjoy the experience. The guides were entertaining and you could tell that they loved their jobs. The facilities at the base were all very nice as well. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little thrill!

Calabasas, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great guides and first experience”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Three of us went for the Canopy Zip lines. One had been before and felt right at home. The two guides Giovanni and Crisman(sp?) were awesome. They made this experience. They were calm, comfortable with explaining everything to us before and during, constant safety measure. We were hesitant and anxious after stepping on the first platform, my friend was starting to feel a panic but the guide was amazing, calming and rode with her through several of the lines until she felt confident. For my first experience, they made it very comfortable as I was anxious about when I needed to use the brake. There was a good uphill hike to one of the lines. Water along the way. Saw howler monkeys on one of the lines. Only negative were the very dirty worn out gloves. Although I probably won't do it again, it was a very nice experience and all due to the terrific team!

San Diego, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My first zip line experience was awesome!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

For my first zip line experience his was just right! It had the thrill and beauty without the massive extreme sport heights on other tours. We loved our two guides and the safely taken with every move was extraordinary! The brochure shows wheel chairs can zip too!!! Love that!!!

Whittier, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great beginners zip line”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

After experiencing the sky trek zip line in Arenal, this one was mild, but fun. I was a little scared at first with the equipment looked a little over used. The helmets and gloves really smelled bad, so wear a cap and take gloves. I wish I had purchased the cd picture, 30.00, he took great pictures. What was unique with this zip line was we did do some hiking and saw howlers monkeys, their was water to drink at the stations and one juice bar.

Visited September 2013