“Family Fun”

The Congo Trail Canopy Tour
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Artola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Congo Trail Canopy tour is Guanacaste Costa Rica's most well known Canopy Zip-Line Experience. Try the original or the extreme canopy tour or try our horseback riding followed by a visit to our well known monkey sanctuary. We also have ATV tours and other activities available. You can chat with our English speaking representatives by phone or email or book your activity directly on our website. We also have other activities available for you to participate in from day trips to jet skis so please contact us if you have any questions.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our party of 4 had a great time on this adventure. We did a similar zip lining tour in Alaska and paid 3 times as much for it. Excellent value!!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"felt very safe"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was my 3rd zip line and it was great. The heights and I am deathly afraid of heights, were amazing. The guides were energetic and excited. They showed me the monkeys in the trees and the funny plant that plays dead if you touch it. I was able to do one line upside down, I still don't know why I did that, but it was scary and fun at the same time. I also found this tour to be full of speed, fear, and energy. I can not wait to come back and do this again.
I was impressed to see that at the half way mark they had water for us and bathrooms.

1  Thank Angela F
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Definitely an experience to remember!! I had such a great time Zip-lining at The Congo Trail Canopy Tours! The experts who helped our group - riding the lines before and after us, and helping us on and off of the hooks - were absolutely amazing! They were very reassuring to those who were a bit hesitant, very accommodating, and had great senses of humor! Plus we asked for a DVD of pictures (my camera broke the day before) and the photographer did a better job than I could have ever imagined, taking multiple pictures of my whole family on each line, video from some lines, and even pictures of some of the animals around in trees! I would definitely do this again - and fully recommend it!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Service was very good and the staff was great!! The Ziplines were very fun and a good amount for the money! I would recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We thought the zip lining was great. First timers and felt completely safe. Not too physical and if anyone had any concerns a guide will zip with you.

The monkeys were even more fun. The small exhibit was great for the kids. I read a couple of comments that the monkeys bit a couple of people, But it sounded like they may have been in the cage. We were not in the cage but they brought Lolo, a small two year old Howler monkey out from the cage and we all got a chance to hold him. Kids 11 and 14 thought it was great. Would go back.