“Congo Trail Canapy Tour”

The Congo Trail Canopy Tour
Canopy Tour From Tamarindo
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Artola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Congo Trail Canopy tour is Guanacaste Costa Rica's most well known Canopy Zip-Line Experience. Try the original or the extreme canopy tour or try our horseback riding followed by a visit to our well known monkey sanctuary. We also have ATV tours and other activities available. You can chat with our English speaking representatives by phone or email or book your activity directly on our website. We also have other activities available for you to participate in from day trips to jet skis so please contact us if you have any questions.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was a great tour. The guides were helpful and courteous. There were lots of monkeys. I was very scared and only zip lined once by myself. The guide then rode with me until there was a spot I could get down. This was great bacause I could stop and the others could continue. The views were beautiful.The rest of my group absolutely loved everything about the tour.
We all loved the zoo at the end where you can feed the monkeys.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We took our two kids (ages 4 and 8), and our 5-year-old niece to the Congo Trail for the canopy tour and visit to the zoo. What a fantastic way to spend the afternoon! The guides were courteous, amazing with the kids, and knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable. With the number of zip lines and beautiful views, we thought the tour price ($35 pp) was well worth it! We then took the kids to see the monkeys, snakes and turtle. The kids got to hold a baby howler monkey and a few snakes. They couldn't have been happier! If you're in the Playas del Coco, Ocotal, or Hermosa area, you should definitely go on this tour - especially if you have kids. They will be thanking you for days to come!

2  Thank SraSandi
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a great first-time ziplining experience on the Congo Trail. The staff were courteous, helpful and professional with great communication. I would definetly visit again.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have to admit that I was a little afraid as I had never done a zip line before; however, the guides did a good job of explaining what to do & once I got past the first zip line the next ten zip lines were a piece of cake. At the beginning of the tour, they offer photos for sale or a cd of all photos taken during the tour for $30 for two people. The photos turned out great and what a good reminder of just how much fun I had!! This is a half day tour and is well worth the $50 price per person because there were a total of eleven zip lines - some were quite long and others were shorter. Don't pass up this opportunity of a lifetime while in Costa Rica.

1  Thank sueme3
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Really enjoyed the ziplining. I am scared of heights but was so glad i did it. Was very safe. The guides were fun. The ATV ride was awesome. Took us to some great beaches where we were the only ones there. The rode through some beautiful countryside. Up and down some awesome hills. Views were great.

1  Thank Lokeana