“Fun Time” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really enjoyed zip lining. I have an issue with heights, but I truly had fun. The staff was great and fun to be with. I also enjoyed the group I was in. I didn't look down, but straight ahead, and I was able to deal with the height issue. There were people of all different ages . The only rough time for someone older is climbing up a hill at one point. Otherwise, it is just a fun time. The DVD is worth buying, so you have pictures of your zip lining experience. It also comes with a video. Most of the roads were not paved, and the ride was bumpy. I suggest if you are in Costa Rica, do it,

Saint Louis, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Well worth the money.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The ziplining was fun! The guides were full of energy and making it an enjoyable trip for all the people who were there. They gave us the option to go upside-down on one of them which my husband did and they let me do the "superman" with one of the guides which was a little awkward because I had my legs wrapped around him but he was very professional about it and didn't make me feel uncomfortable. We also spent $30 on getting a disc that had over 60 pictures and 3 videos which was also well worth the money. Don't waste your money going in the mini zoo area. Also the road getting there is extremely bumpy.

St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A few hours well spent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Close to the hotel and geared to novice to mid difficulty. Enjoyed by all and the nature area at the end was great. A very good gift shop as well

Topeka, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is the only Canopy Tour we've done in C.R. so have nothing to compare it to but we had a wonderful time and our guides were great.My daughter's fiance is afraid of heights but the guides put him at ease and he had a fantastic time. They convinced my daughter to zip upside down and the rest of us did "Superman". The guides used our camera's and took pictures for us. VERY HIGHLY suggest!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank BrendaFBurg
Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good canopy tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a good time, the staff were helpful when my wife started melting in the heat, only warning is to watch the guys, they are frisky with their hands on the women...

Visited December 2012