Open today: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great show!

Although I don't particularly like loud shows this one was really a nice exception. Clearly the... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2019
cwiistrm
The Netherlands
via mobile
Fun for everyone!

Great activity for families, locals, solo travelers, couples: fun for everyone. Heavily sponsored... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
vankrimpenmaarten
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews light show laser music ukraine bridge families
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Amazing attractive place in Vinnitsia! The main reason to visit this city! The new miracle of Ukraine and biggest fountain in Europe! Very colorful and interesting stories combined with water spikes which causes u a lot of emotions.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank N580JMandyd
Reviewed July 18, 2017

The light and music show starts late, around 9 p.m., I suppose... If you want to find a place to sit, you should definitely come earlier. After the show starts all seats are occupied. I enjoyed it a lot :) Nice option to spend a late eve :)

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank TanitaSTO
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

When I was proposed to go and see the "fountain show" I was reluctant. But I highly recommend to go and see it, it is unique, impressive and...free.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my friends several times.This is a very nice spot for a picnic.I would recommend it for those who want to relax with their families. In the evening they organise a light show projected to the water. Both kids and adults enjoy the event!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

As locals pointed out. Their fountains and water works can hardly compete with Dubai. However would like to at least rank second. It is truly spectacular and as my colleague said "iam shocked that I am shocked" over one hour of waterworks with lights and music that give you goosebumps. A must if in this town in the warm season.

Date of experience: March 2017