Open today: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great show!

Although I don't particularly like loud shows this one was really a nice exception. Clearly the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
cwiistrm
The Netherlands
via mobile
Fun for everyone!

Great activity for families, locals, solo travelers, couples: fun for everyone. Heavily sponsored... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
vankrimpenmaarten
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews light show laser music ukraine bridge families
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

When I was proposed to go and see the "fountain show" I was reluctant. But I highly recommend to go and see it, it is unique, impressive and...free.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my friends several times.This is a very nice spot for a picnic.I would recommend it for those who want to relax with their families. In the evening they organise a light show projected to the water. Both kids and adults enjoy the event!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

As locals pointed out. Their fountains and water works can hardly compete with Dubai. However would like to at least rank second. It is truly spectacular and as my colleague said "iam shocked that I am shocked" over one hour of waterworks with lights and music that give you goosebumps. A must if in this town in the warm season.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Roshen Fountains is the most interesting place to visit in Vinitsia. My family and I were there at summer time. The weather was good. Show starts about 8.00 p.m and continue until midnight.You can see lots of compositions, made by water and light. Toogether it looks marvelous and enjoyable! Except fountains you can find there museum of "Roshen". There are a lot of attractions for children and something interesting for adults.
All in all, Roshen Fountains is great place to spend your weekends.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Maksym_Hnatyshko
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I live in the city with the biggest fountain in Europe. It's very popular for tourists , families. Popular for love stories. Comfortable place for sitting and watching the greatest water 3-d show in a half of a world.

Date of experience: December 2016