“We took our 2.5 year old and he loved it”
Review of Mini Monsterz

Mini Monsterz
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Ruswarp
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mini Monsterz is a children's Indoor play area for 0-16 year olds. We also have an outdoor adventure play, pottery painting studio, climbing wall, laser tag, customer cafe, and a fully licensed outdoor cafe bar. Please visit us for yourself to make up your own mind. Please do not take all of these reviews to heart.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went during the week, off season and got a great deal on the door. All of the play area is accessible to even smaller children, but I could still get through it with him too as it is well thought out and well spaced. I was quite happy for him to go round it all on his own once he'd got the layout in his head. The under 4s only play area is also large, and well spaced out with 4 levels of play space.
My boy loved it, and spend 2 solid hours dashing round until we sat down for a basic but reasonable lunch, with a good selection of menu choices. After lunch we went outside, and it was a bit quiet, but it was very early in the year. The only real criticism we could come up with was that they are keeping herd animals individually, when they could have had them all happily in one paddock, but other then we had a really good few hours.

1  Thank Beth B
Andrew P, Public Relations Manager at Mini Monsterz, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear your feedback and we are delighted you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"whitby"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our toddler is not yet walking, so found our half term holiday in Whitby frustrating, as she was desperate to crawl and cruise around (not something you can allow in busy cafes/galleries/in the cold, damp outdoors). Mini Monsterz saved the day! We visited twice, and our usually cautious little girl had a whale of a time. They have a baby/toddler area for non-walkers, and the soft play areas are ideal for kids to burn off some steam. The staff are very friendly, and they really seem to cater from birth to teens (and even adults). It was a shame that we couldn't access the animal park/outdoor area, but it's Feb so fair enough. It's a shame their policy is to charge for tap water, as you'd assume they made plenty of revenue on entry fees and all the other food an drink on offer!

Thank you for your review and all the fantastic comments you have made. It's great to hear we saved the day! With regards to the policy on tap water, I'm afraid we cannot provide drinks free of throughout a visit to us. We do offer unlimited play time and it would not be financially viable for us to offer this facility, without increasing entry prices. Hope you can understand this.
Thank you once again for your great review and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went there with my little brother's when I was 15 and as I'm tall for my age, I didn't think I would be let in but I was! It was huge with big slides and lots of places to play!
My youngest brother was 3 at the time and the smaller play area was perfect foe him,
When we went, there was no one there which was great but ive heard it can get quite busy.
There is also a kayak/rowing boat place over the road so the younger ones can play while the older one explore the river Esk :)

2  Thank Laura B

Thank you for your review. We're delighted you enjoyed your visit to Mini Monsterz and hope to welcome you back again int he future.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

As I live here in whitby with my 2 children. We visit mini monsterz several times a year. Always welcomed by very friendly and helpful staff who always make us feel very welcome. Very safe and enjoyable for the kids to play and as an added bonus grown ups can get involved too! The big soft play area is excellent, you can also take part in arts and crafts, lazer tag and visit the little petting zoo outside. Food and drink is available on site at a reasonable price for decent food. Great days out here!

1  Thank Dyson984

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. We're thrilled that you enjoy your visits to Mini Monsterz and have such positive things to say. Thank you once again and see you again soon.