“Girls Snowmobile Trip”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sundridge
Georgian Bay
“Girls Snowmobile Trip”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

There were 11 to 13 of us and we sledded all the way from the Mactier area. The place was easy to find and the people who work there were great. Micheal and Brenda were very helpful and always available when we had questions. The food was amazing and there was a good variety. We all enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.
I will definitely go back at some point.
Lisa Gregoire

• Stayed January 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
NORTH BAY
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Our family was looking for a Christmas winter getaway and we found everything we were looking for at the Northridge Inn and Resort ! Brenda and Michael and all of the staff members were most gracious and welcoming and could not do enough for us. The chalet was well equipped,clean and spacious for our group of six. The outdoor hot tub offered a breathtaking view of the winter scenery. The quality of the meals served in the dining room were five star dinning at its best. If you are looking for some quality time away from your busy routine no matter the season, look no further than the Northridge Inn.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Ontario
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I would like to begin by saying that my husband and I were wed on the picturesque dock of the Northridge Inn & Resort over a year ago, and our guests can't stop talking about it. I cannot recommend this location strongly enough for someone planning a wedding, reunion, or simply a stress-free get-away. Simply remembering any moment of our wedding weekend brings a smile to my face because of the outstanding quality the resort provided.

I choose to book our wedding at Northridge because it met my high standards in many areas. First and foremost, it had a stunning outdoor location and strong environmental policies. Next, Brenda and Michael were warm and accommodating for any request or question we, or any of our guests, had both in the planning and execution of our perfect wedding. Also, the food was simply unparalleled. As if that was not enough, the location provided privacy for our ceremony while also providing a plethora of free activities for our guests (swimming, tennis, sauna, kayaking, canoeing, hot tub, volleyball etc.). What I did not know before I booked was that the value of our money would be so well spent. I am not exaggerating in saying that our guests still talk of our wedding being the most fun, relaxed, and intimate celebration many have attended. My husband, parents, and parents-in-law all could not be happier with our wedding celebration at Northridge.

I would STRONGLY recommend this location to ANYONE looking to book a wedding at a truly unique and memorable location.

Alexis Smith

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RiverCoral
Toronto
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I had such a wonderful time at this resort. The staff were friendly and accomodating, there were plenty of activities to keep busy and the food was excellent. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Toronto
Reviewed September 14, 2009

For anyone looking for a great destination wedding in cottage country Ontario we highly recommend Northridge Inn. The owners, Brenda and Michael are the nicest most accommodating couple we've met over the course of our wedding planning and we could not be more pleased with how our weekend turned out. The resort staff were excellent, the food was beyond our expectations, and the amenities were ideal. Brenda, Michael, and the chef were also willing and able to adjust their menu to accommodate a lengthy list of food allergies, which is no small feat.
Many thanks to Norhtridge for making our wedding truly memorable for us and all our guests.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Williams Lake, Canada
Reviewed September 10, 2009

What a great way to say goodbye to summer! This was a last chance relaxation trip to kiss summer goodbye. The inn is rustic and charming. The scenery is beautiful, and the air so crisp and clean. I can't say what was the best thing about the inn, sitting on the beach watching the sun set into a breath taking red sky, snuggling up with my BF in the hot tub at night or cozying up under fluffy down duvets with a fire in our room. Brenda, Micheal and Adrian are friendly, knowledgeable and very accomodating. They helped make our stay pleasant and relaxing. I'm a total foodie and breakfast is my favorite meal - the open faced omlette is to die for as is all the finer quisine they offer! We will definately be back to the inn!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
St Johns NF
Reviewed September 10, 2009

My wife and I recently visited the Northridge Inn for a few days. First let me say, not nearly long enough a stay!!! Mike and Brenda and their son Adrien were wonderful to us, and the accomadations were wonderful. Neither of us wanted to leave. The Inn is in a fantastic location...quiet, peaceful and tranquil. Also, everything is maintained beautifully and the place was spotless. We will definitely be back again real soon!!!

Thanks Mike, Brenda and Adrien for everything and cya again real soon!!!

Vince

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sundridge
Algonquin Motel
Algonquin Cottage Outpost and the Algonquin Log Cabin
Carriage Ridge Resort
Carriage Ridge Resort
#11 of 19 in Barrie

Been to Northridge Inn & Resort? Share your experiences!