There were 11 to 13 of us and we sledded all the way from the Mactier area. The place was easy to find and the people who work there were great. Micheal and Brenda were very helpful and always available when we had questions. The food was amazing and there was a good variety. We all enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.
I will definitely go back at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka
- Northridge Inn & Resort Sundridge, Ontario