We booked the entire resort for our wedding weekend. Michael and Brenda were wonderful, they helped me out so many times, and made sure everything was calm, relaxed and most importantly FUN.
Our friends and families came up on Friday for the rehearsal and to relax by the fire. We woke up to a beautiful breakfast, and great fall scenerey. Our wedding was beautiful over looking the lake, and the staff was amazing. From the moment we showed up to the moment we left we didn't have to worry about a thing. The dinner was outstanding! I loved the chicken supreme, and the cheesecake is still being talked about. Oh, and I also really loved the sunday buffet, french toast made with croissants, yum!
It was a great way for our familes to meet and get to know each other in a natural atmosphere. Our guests really enjoyed being able to visit by the fire, on the beach, on the pier, in the hot tub, everywhere! They loved the rooms, and being on site for the whole time. No one had to be a designated driver, and when the kids were tired we could tuck them in and be outside and still hear them.
It was our dream wedding, I loved every minute of it. I would go back again for sure for a family reunion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka
- Northridge Inn & Resort Sundridge, Ontario