We attended a wedding at the resort, and was a little taken back by the condition of the room, considering the cost per night. Very dated wallpaper and carpeting, bathroon clean, but tiny. The window to the dock was too dirty to get a real view. The public areas too, were well worn, nothing to write home about.
The dinner was very good, the presentation was very impressive. The wait staff were efficient.
We didn't get much time to enjoy the grounds (beach, pool etc), so I can't comment on those.
I found the owners to be quiet, not warm and fuzzy and very difficult to contact, at the resort, on the phone and by e-mail. We unfortunately left some important items in our room, and were promised they would be put in the next days courier (COD), and after 48 hours of calling, leaving messages and e-mail, I found out they were too busy to do so. I drove over 2 hours to reclaim, and didn't so much as get an apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate lakefront Ontario resort just 2.5 Hours north of Toronto. Specializing in weddings and four season getaways. Exceptional dining and lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Northridge Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northridge Inn And Resort
- Northridge Hotel Sundridge
- Northridge Hotel Muskoka
- Northridge Resort Muskoka
- Northridge Inn & Resort Sundridge, Ontario