“Hot Dogs”
Review of Arbor Restaurant

Arbor Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Port Dover
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Hot dogs are very good. The one thing I do not care for, is the condiments are out in the open. Not put on ice either. Lids are left open. Condiments are not always covered and they are near where the traffic is driving by.. no too sanitary.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Living close we travel to Port Dover regular, and wander the shops. We always stop in to replenish ourselves here.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

I have been enjoying the Arbor hot dogs, fries and orange glow for over 53 years! I have lived in the states for 40 years but everytime we come back to visit this is a "must" for us. Love all the "fixins". There is no place like the Arbor in Port Dover.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

There are two different line-ups for foot long hot dogs and fries. Food and service are always great!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

To be honest I found the food mediocre
Expensive for what we got. I would rather have gone to the Dairy bar. Don't think I will be back again. I have been coming here for over 30 years and the quality has been going downhill for a long time

Date of visit: August 2018