“Awesome burgers.”

211 Main
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Port Dover
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casually contemporary gastropub. Multiple level patios and interior space great bar with TV's, extensive wine selection, 8 draught choices, with a great cocktail and imported spirits list. 211 offers a diverse menu with options of great wings,pizza, kids menu, with many fabulous entree features! We strive to appeal to all people and occasions. Come visit us at 211 and we will do our best to make your experience the best ever!
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

My son and I were in Port Dover for a couple of hours and came across this place. We'd been on the road for a few hours and needed a meal and a comfortable place to unwind from the drive. We found it here. Our server was attentive (even with us choosing to sit upstairs) and the visit was relaxed. Not hurried, not forgotten about. And, as the title denotes, the burgers were fantastic. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank PhilG512
There are newer reviews for 211 Main

Reviewed February 22, 2014

With a half dozen burgers on the menu one would think that a "chef" would have mastered them. Was assured that they could serve it medium rare. It was mummified! The reason, according to the "chef" was that the patties were so thin that it was hard to cook it to order! Silly me, I thought "chefs" set the menu and the serving sizes. I declined a replacement as I went there to dine with my wife, not separately. In all honesty, the sides were fine and the presentation decent. Draught selections were aimed at yuppies as far as I was concerned. If they have to serve stuff like Killkeny, Guiness, or something with caramel colour in it please put at least one mainstream beer on tap for us rubes. Atmosphere was nice. Cute bar. Pleasant wait staff. We'll try it again in a few weeks to see if the "chef" has mastered" Burgers 101" yet.

1  Thank alistair b
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were looking for a classy trendy place to dine.....& were extremely pleased with our pick. 211 Main has an awesome look to it when you enter. A warm and inviting bar when you enter & the people who worked there were just as warm & inviting. We found a great table by the fireplace. The look of 211 Main has a feel like the Keg. The food was really really good & our waitress was attentive to our needs & never made us feel rushed. We had a great app...& I recommend their Ceasar salad. The pasta was awesome! My fav! A great selection of wine for dinner too. Always a must for me... 211 Main has a great vibe & we'll be back! Also must note that one of our friends is in a wheel chair & access was great from the parking lot. It had snowed heavily that day & the parking lot was all plowed clean & easy to access. Kuto's to the owners to ensure accessability. We were also surprised to see the great selection of beer on tap. Even Guiness! Definitly returning soon! Thanks 211 Main for a great dinner/night/experiance!

1  Thank V-Rod100th
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I am not usually inclined to post reviews of restaurants I have visited,but I must say,that every time my wife and I visit '211 Main' we are very pleased with the whole experience. Always met with a welcoming greeting and smile.
Service staff are attentive and knowledgable.
The meal was exceptionally good. The salmon perfectly prepared and presented and the angel hair pasta dish was delightful.
The wine selection is above reproach.
If was a great night.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Perfect blend of bite and deliousisness! :)

Not usually a wing kinda guy but these were amazing! I know people like wings cooked differently, some grilled, some like them wet and messy when they arrive....Not a fan of messy so I asked if they could be coated and thrown in fryer briefly after. Done to perfection!

Also try the Garlic Parmesan wings, something different and so much flavor!

Great atmosphere and food!

And great value, I think it was like only $12 for a pint and a pound of wings!

1  Thank thekevinallen