“Key lime pie that is literally to die for”
Review of The Urban Parisian

The Urban Parisian
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Port Dover
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Key lime pie that is literally to die for”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had lunch there today which was incredibly good. I had french onion soup, a mango and grape salad wrap and iced tea which were all delicious and I would most definitely return for. However, the stunner came in the form of the key lime pie.

My family often go to David's in Port Dover when we're in town and I never fail to get the key lime pie. This past weekend while there the server informed me that the original pastry chef at David's was now at the Urban Parisian and that you could buy a whole pie from there. Long story short... I made the trip to the Urban Parisian today and I wasn't disappointed and more to the point my expectations were exceeded. Undoubtedly, hands down BEST key lime pie I've ever had. Perfect filling and a meringue that don't know what I can say about it because it is just too delicious for words, or maybe more to the point I can't say enough about it. Put's the pie at David's at everywhere else to shame, you have GOT to try it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Katie S

“Best place hands down!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have gone several times to eat here and every single time it has surpassed my expectations! Key lime pie is to die for!!! Great staff, amazing food, great atmosphere! Owners are wonderful!!!

• Visited July 2013
Simcoe, Canada
“Hometown flavour and service with big city style”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Brad and Mel serve delightful and interesting food with good variety and good value. The service is excellent and the venue is comfortable and appealing. A bonus is the patio in the summer. On the corner of Port Dover's main intersection it provides a perfect spot for meeting friends, new and old.

• Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Great chocolate croissant”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great croissant. On par with the best I have had. And reasonably close to home. I thank my sister for bringing me!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Vavery
“Not your ordinary patisserie biulangerie”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Not expecting this place in this tiny fishing hamlet on the shores of Lake Erie. These owners did it right from the fresh lunch menu to the 5 star desserts, to the finest coffee I have ever tasted. Tres bon Urban Parisian keep up the good work.

• Visited July 2013