“food is terrible”

Got a photo?
Add it.
China City
Reviewed June 22, 2013

As soon a walk in the door. I had a bad feeling about the place. I told my wife i have use the washroom. After using the washroom i told my wife the bathroom was dirty. probably the food will be as bad as there washrooms.

I am not fussy when it comes to food, but the food here was horrible. The chicken fried rice tasted like something in it had turned bad, the chicken chow mein was like spoiled chicken, the sweet and sour chicken balls were tasty but the sauce was a bright neon red and seemed as though it would glow in the dark. The broth of the wanton soup tasted like dishwater (or what I imagine dishwater to taste like). If I could give it a -10 I would!

1  Thank Ardissa

Reviewed October 18, 2010

Not very good food and i love my Chinese very much i have to have it weekly
but this place was just not good
i plan on bring my own Chinese next time i am on this island.
they were very nice, and i price was good but bad food and the place look like know one has carried for you.
i do not recommend this place.

1  Thank handisdfbjsd