“canned soup”
Review of Garry's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Garry's Family Restaurant
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had the soup of the day....was poor quality canned soup. Salad was good but small portion size. I felt it was not a good value.

1  Thank Grami7843

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Surely staff; average pub fair at best. Went there several times, ...... not my choice!!!
Honestly, ... I like simple food, burgers, fries, etc. These people don't measure up.

2 dots is generous. If the rest of the trip advisor ratings are this out of line, .... yikes!!!

What is this crap, ...... now I have to join Trip Advisor so they can sent me junk!!!!!!!

2  Thank claytona733
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good rates and food; outdoor patio in summer. A bit old and dark decor wise but nice option. I like getting breakfast there.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Good spot to have breakfast in Little Current. Standard diner fare: the coffee is hot and the eggs are fresh, what more do you need.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was just ok, nothing special. Service was not friendly and the decor is very old. I think I work too hard for my money to waste it on a medicore meal. i wish I went somewhere else for lunch.

2  Thank Stasia C