“Wish I went elsewhere”
Review of Garry's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Garry's Family Restaurant
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was just ok, nothing special. Service was not friendly and the decor is very old. I think I work too hard for my money to waste it on a medicore meal. i wish I went somewhere else for lunch.

2  Thank Stasia C

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good food. A nice way to start the morning in Little Current. Waitress dropped a fork, quite often, in front of me...but I didn't mind. Get the gravy.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food was fantastic but the service sucked. If you don't like customers then don't be open. Everyone there was so unfriendly I felt very unwelcome.

4  Thank Regislive
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The ambiance of the restaurant almost turned me away, but I'm glad I decided not to be so snobby! The food was great. My husband said it was the best fish he's had in at least a decade... (we'd eaten in 3 other restaurants on the trip and he'd had whitefish in each one, so it wasn't just the quality of the local whitefish...). I'm a vegetarian so my choices were a little more limited but what I had was good.

By far the best part of the meal was our service. My tip-shy husband insisted on leaving over 30% (and she deserved every penny)... She was friendly and attentive and always ready with fresh coffee or water before you could even turn and ask.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Had breakfast here a couple of mornings while we staying in Little Current. It was very good food and had excellent service.