Very comfortable accommodation. Great food and friendly staff in the restaurant and bar. Lovely setting, with lots of kangaroos grazing on the golf course in the afternoon. Happy hour 5-7pm everyday in the bar.
Bathroom is a generous size. Great having a washing machine and dryer for anyone on an extended multi-location holiday. Kitchen is functional (didn't use it for cooking but facilities are there). Living area is spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Very quiet location overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Fleurieu Peninsula in the outskirts of Normanville, Links Lady Bay Resort is the perfect weekend retreat. A scenic one hour drive along the Southern Highway from Adelaide, Links Lady Bay is your gateway to the amazing Kangaroo Island. Surrounded by picturesque Lady Bay and a PGA rated links golf course, the hotel features 28 apartments of pure indulgence, the divine Peninsula Bar and Restaurant and modern conference facilities. Ideal for both business and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Links Lady Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Links Lady Bay Hotel Normanville
- Mercure Hotel Normanville
- Links Lady Bay Resort Normanville, South Australia