Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$76
View deal
Priceline$83
Agoda.com$83
eDreams$76
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017

We stayed in this hotel in august 2017 for 8 nights. We had spacious double-bed room with convertlible sofa, where we slept with 2 children. Hotel is outstanding. Everything is new, clean, fresh. Common area is nice flavoured. We stayed in Primorsko 6 times, but this was our best experience. Most of clients are from Bulgaria, Czech rep., Slovakia, Poland, Russia, but I also heard france language.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dalpacino
Reviewed August 24, 2017

In July we spent a week at this hotel. We stayed in a double room overlooking the swim pool (on the third floor). The hotel is new and very nice, just 10 minutes from the beautiful part northern beach. Rooms are large (nice furniture and comfortable bed) and equipped with everything you need. Cleaning and changing of towels was every day. There're two swining pools: one larger where you can swim and the other smaller with a lovely waterfall. The swiming pools are clean and there are enough comfortable deckchairs . There're towels for the pool which you can exchange for clean every day. The hotel offers two meals: breakfast and dinner. I'm not a fan of Bulgarian cuisine, but everyone will certainly find something good for themselves, because the choice of food was great. Beverages for breakfast: coffee, tea, juices are free. For drinks to dinner you have to pay. All staff very nice and helpful. Greetings to the bartenders :) The hotel has SPA zone, but I did not use it.
Overall I rate the hotel for a solid 4 stars. I recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The management doesn't really care about the experience their guests are getting. Very unsocial and even arrogant. I have booked a double room with pool view ,but was put in a twin room. We had to argue with them and showing them our booking confirmation on which clearly was written what we have paid for , they tried to trick us with sending a housekeeper to put our twin beds next to each other so it makes a king?! At the end they said the only double they had had no view. We accepted the offer but were so angry and disappointed because we paid for more than we got. Also the hotel is no "Palace" at all- on a dusty road , much smaller and hard to notice. Rooms new and nicely decorated but overall small and ordinary. They offered us Spa procedure - turned out the next available appointments were 2 weeks after we would have checked out. Amateurs ...

Room tip: whatever you choose, you will get what they decide at the end
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PolinaAtanasova
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I have visited hotel Siena Palace as a part of my summer family vacation. I and my family were really touched and pleased of.... Everything in this hotel:
- personalized attitude and kind staff;
- tasty and very well cooked food - especially the fresh done by the owner of the restaurant pancakes;
- music;
- pool;
- Everything, in one word, Everything!!!

One should visit this very nice place and gets its own perception of belonging in and positive energy.

Highly recommended hotel&restaurant with a touch of every single detail one might have.

This hotel become one of my first choices for future vacations, not only that area, but in general.

5***** - satisfaction.

Thank you, Siena Palace!

BR,
Plamen

P.s. Herewith I would like personally to say thank you to the manager of the hotel, the lady was everywhere where she was needed, making sure that the service is at the highest level, as well as, the owner of the hotel for the tasty pancakes (for the recipe) and for the good time my family spent there.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Plamen_MIHOV
Reviewed August 16, 2016

We have stayed at Siena Plaza Hotel in July 2016 during our honeymoon. The hotel was opened in 2016. Absolutely new. It has good furniture, modern and stylish rooms. Speaking of advantages, that’s more orless about it.

All the rest turned out to be terrible experience. The guy at the reception met us with a laugh and the following question – “Did you run from the war in Ukraine?”

Seriously! It’s not something to make fun of! We’d expect a warmer and more polite welcome. Are you kidding me, guys? But this was the beginning.

In the same day, we came to have dinner in their so-called a-la- carte restaurant. The food was terrible,cold and untasty + “surprise” in the bill – 4 euros for a glass of wine which we didn’t order.

Our journey continued on the next day, which started with the RUDE girl in the breakfast area. Who didn’t hear well and asked me twice from which room we were! If you think that the communication with this SUPER staff at FOUR-star hotel finished at this – no.

On the third day of our vacation, we decided to go to the beach. We wanted to leave our towels at the reception and after that take them again. But MANAGER told us that there is no such necessity and we can take the towels with us. Imagine the surprise when we came back and again the receptionist started screaming that we cannot take the towels out of the hotel. But the worst thing is that the manager was close to him and didn’t say a single word.

Housekeeping works on 3 out 5 points. The glasses weren’t changed and nobody cleaned the room well.

And the top of our stay was the checkout. We asked the girl at the reception if she has our identification documents. The answer was NO. As this is a very important document, I asked her to double-check. And magic happened - she found them!

The only positive team members at the hotel are guys from pool bar (the young one and elder one).

I DO NOT RECOMMEND you this place! TERRIBLE. I believe the owner will read this and fire these persons!

Я не рекомендую этот отель никому! Я не раджу цей готель ні друзям, ні ворогам!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank Kateryna_Mamushkina
slaveia87, Manager at Siena Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear Ms. Katya Mamushkina,

A person with your name was never registered as guest in our hotel, so we consider your opinion irrelevant.
We highly appreciate the feedback from our REAL guests but unfortunately, you have never been part of them.

Kind regards,