“Very firendly”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lydiaradl...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very firendly”
Reviewed November 6, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This apartment was perfect! Very comfortable, warm and immaculately clean. Carole the host was incredibly friendly and happy to help with everything! We stayed in November and had perfect weather and managed to ski at the glacier as well as hike. The spa just down the road is also fantastic. As we were there just before the winter ski season it was quite quiet in the evenings but there were enough restaurants to choose from in fulpmes, the next town which was about a 10min walk away. We will definitely try and be back to investigate in the proper ski season but I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: November 2016
skichick7
Minneapolis
“I've traveled the world...and this is among the best lodging experiences I've had. Stay here.”
Reviewed October 1, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Where do I start?! So many fabulous things to say about my stay in Telfes im Stubai with Pircher-Maes Appartements. Carole, the owner, is a saint. I work for the U.S. Ski Team and travel all winter throughout Europe, but needed to find somewhere to stay for the month before the season started while I took a beginner level German course at WIFI in Innsbruck. Carole was warm, welcoming, and helped me orientate myself as I assimilated to life in Austria. I stayed in the 2-bedroom apartment, which was spacious, beautiful and well-equipped. Free and fast wifi so I could do my work, studying and writing. Free, convenient parking. Carole even went hiking with me up to Pfarrachalm (recommended) and a mountain bike tour up the Schlicker Alm. Not easy, but super-fun.

This is the perfect place for a romantic, friend or family getaway...or a home away from the bustle (but close and convenient enough) of Innsbruck if in Innsbruck for business.

Stay here. It was my perfect calm before the storm of travel with the U.S. Ski Team.

Date of stay: September 2016
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Duncan_Me...
Decatur, Georgia
“Great apartments and owner in a wonderful town!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had a multi-week visit to Austria with 8 adults and 3 children, and we used this house as our base of operations! All of the apartments were spacious and clean, exactly as the pictures show. The owner, Carol, and her family went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed, and was even nice enough to drive us on a couple of emergency errands (teething baby). All of us had a wonderful stay, and would highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the apartments relative to the rest of the apartments.
Liked least: The weather was a bit uncooperative, but not within our control.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Natali M
“The best vocation!!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I am amazed by Telfes to say the least:) we had rest and trained in the team of girls of "mazur_training_camp", lived in very cozy apartments in Tirol style. Very pleasant landlords Carol and Robert:) we went to the mountains every day, visited spa and gym, which was near the house. Moreover, grocery store and farmer, who we bought very delicious organic milk from every morning. We drank tap water, which was very surviving for us, citizens of Ukraine. Clean mountain air that makes you dizzy, incredibly delicious food, all natural and organic, and in the morning we picked herbs and made some potion which cleanses blood. Clare, the owner of the apartments, told us about it. We slept like babies at night, and woke up rested and energized in the morning. I really want to go on a tot like this one more time, because I fell in love with this place. I want to express my gratitude to Carol and her daughter Leoni, who helped with organization, granted comfort during this wonderful mountain village , and gave an interesting tour of Insbruk:) I want to organize a tour like this one more time because I amazed by the place, mountains and wonderful family !

Date of stay: April 2016
BrigittaV...
“Paradise ”
Reviewed May 13, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We was in April in with group of girls for sport vacation and it the best place for sport, rest, vacation. The apartment was very nice and comfortable, very nice view. We was with 7 girls and all of us enjoy the place. This place you want to come back:)! The location is very good because you very near all important things like bus stop, supermarket, train, restaurants. For a winter sky Holliday in December will go only to your apartment! Big thanks for Carol and Robert owners of that place:)

Date of stay: April 2016
dragongun...
Tampa, Florida
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

After many reviews of other places my family decided to stay here. It had everything that we needed. The owner Carole made herself available during the entire booking process and even took time to book us a taxi from the airport.

Upon arrival the apartment was found very clean and spotless. We found the apartment to be a bit on the cooler side even with the heaters turned up all the way but we do love a very warm apartment opposed to a cooler one (coming form Florida). Carole was able to provide extra blankets for sitting around the tv. The only major downside to the apartment was the lack of an oven for cooking (we had to rely on the stove top, microwave and toaster oven).

The location of the apartment is perfect for getting to nearby ski slopes and the train station for trips to Innsbruck. The nearby grocery store had everything we needed to keep ourselves fed as there are no nearby restaurants other than at a large swimming complex that is within waling distance.

We eventually decided to rent a vehicle and it made our vacation the best. This gave us access to many other places that we would never have ever seen. I recommend a rental vehicle, but it is not an absolute necessity if you want to save a few dollars as public transport is very close (few hundred meters).

I must give Carole the owner a double thumbs up and a huge thank you for everything she did to assist in making our stay in Austria one that we will cherish forever. She was available at all times of the day for questions that we had and made recommendations for places for us to visit.

I fully recommend this place to others and if I traveled to Innsbruck again I would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Warm and cozy duvets...very high 5 star quality.
Liked least: Lack of an oven and checking out.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Wallawall...
Budapest, Hungary
“Awesome place. Perfect for families with young kids!”
Reviewed December 28, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Carole and her family have provided an absolutely fabulous environment to relax, reconnect with family, and enjoy the amazing natural environment that surrounds Telfes. The apartment perfectly accommodated our family of 5 (plus one friend). It is clean, modern, very comfortable, and replete with all the amenities you need for an extended stay. The bedrooms are spacious and sunny, the living space is roomy and well-designed, and the small yard is a charming spot for the kids to play. Telfes is a gorgeous little town, only minutes from some of the best skiing in Europe, and is near many good restaurants and recreational opportunities (including a brand-new swimming complex). The train line into Innsbruck is only 5 minutes' walk away, as are the bus and shuttles to the ski slopes. Carole's lovely haven provided our family the ultimate vacation, one we'll never forget. We already can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: December 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the owner's helpfulness
Liked least: not enough snow! Global warming is for the birds.
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing