We weren't staying at these apartments, but after seeing loads of good reviews, felt we had to go for a look. We called In one afternoon for a drink and were made very welcome by the owners, they even bought us some fresh bruschetta with our drink which was the best ever. What a beautiful setting they have, the views are outstanding and the pool area is beautiful, the photos just can't do it justice, this would be a great place for a crowd or large families to stay, you would never leave the place. As all the reviews say, you are 5 minutes away from Dassia strip (don't forget that hill, but it will keep you fit) and a further 5 minutes from the beach, a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.-LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu/Dassia