My wife and I stayed at Panorama Hideaway in June and loved it!
Fantastic hospitality, a fantastic view out over the ocean and exactly what we were looking for: A relaxed place to stay, somewhere friendly and away from the major hotels.
Sakis gave us some great tips about sights to see and places to eat, organised a jeep for us and was amazingly helpful.
I miss the laid back pace, the quiet early morning coffee by the pool and we are already looking forward to coming back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL FACILITIES GENERAL.Restaurant-snack-bar,coffee next to the perfect sized beautiful pool with views to Dassia beach Greek and Albanian mountains and Corfu city, where you can enjoy a drink or tasteful local specialities. - Wireless pc ,at the bar pool area.- T/V, phone and A/c in all the rooms.-LOCATIONn/a*Swimimg pool*Snack bar with possibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner,*TV*Waching mashine and iron fucilities,at the hotel.*Car rentans and boat trips to the north and south of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panorama Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Hideaway Hotel Dassia
- Panorama Hideaway Corfu/Dassia