All reviews all inclusive basis lovely hotel restaurant staff aqua aerobics bus stop outside entertainment staff corfu town smaller pool quiet pool reception staff cleaned every day night break kept spotless paid extra for a sea view steep driveway nice island greek cuisine
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2016

we came back today from 11 days here, was a good holiday but it could be better as you only get certain drinks with all inclusive like vodka, brandy, ect but no peach snaps or anything :/
really couldnt fault the staff or the maids they was the people that made our holiday better,
went we got there we wasnt told when dinner snacks or breakfast times ect was,
panos was good bar man, always smiling
the food was ok but wasnt any labels on anything of it, and the same things most days

Room tip: all good we didnt get choice
Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Jade H
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

We arrived and to be honest, I had made a mistake as I did not recognise this hotel from the one I had booked, except the name!
Needless to say, it was a nice hotel, the facilities were alright.
We paid for all inclusive and actually it was above ok.
The food was decent, nothing mind blowing but then we wasn't paying for 5 star.
The drinks at the bar were ok. Again it was what you would expect .
The staff on the other hand were fabulous. Cleaners were cheerful.
Reception staff were 5 star. So friendly and helpful.
The location was 200meters from a great beach .
We never ventured into the pool but it was cleaned every morning.
Lots of Europeans here.
The evening entertainment catered for Eastern Europe.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank danielrd69
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel on the Greek Easter bank holiday the hotel was over booked and we were decanted across the road to one of the worst rooms I have ever stayed in!!
Once back in the Magna Graecia we were upgraded to a suite with a great view. We were all inclusive and were happy with the meal selection, loads of fresh fruit & veg although some dishes could have been warmer. The hotel is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues or a pram and the steps to the swimming pool in my opinion are quite dangerous. If you like a bath take a plug and I'd advise a travel kettle as there are no tea & coffee facilities in the room.
Great Boat hire at the beach just a short walk across the road "Corfu Boat Hire" €50 for 4 hours or €65 for the day plus your fuel, a great way to spend the day.
Hotel is clean and staff friendly, the guests seemed to predominantly be French & German.
I found this to be a good choice and great value for money for a family with children or seniors not a suitable hotel for anyone looking for nightlife.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Cairne Q
Reviewed May 9, 2016

We were booked into the Magna Graecia on 29 April for 7 nights and when we arrived the hotel was overbooked due to the Greek Easter Bank Holiday weekend, we were decanted across the road for the first night which was quite inconvenient as we were a party of 6 travelling with 6 year old twins. The lady on reception was very apologetic and we were upgraded to a suite which accommodated the 6 of us with a large balcony and fantastic family bathroom which is quite unusual for Greek Hotels. My only complaint about the bathroom was the lack of Bath Plug, so if you like a bath take a plug with you.
The hotel is not suitable for people with prams or any mobility issues, the steps to the pool are potentially quite dangerous and the patio area tiles are very slippery when wet.
We were on the “all inclusive” package which we found to be excellent value for money, local beer, soft drinks and wine was included although you had to pay extra if you wanted cocktails, bottled water or expresso coffees. There was no tea or coffee facilities in the room, so I’d advise you took a travel kettle if you like an early morning cuppa.
The cleaning staff worked their socks off, clean towels every day, the restaurant staff were helpful, good meal selection, fantastic salads my only complaint was the lack of fresh fish and sometime food could be a bit cold.
There are a few supermarkets within easy walking distance of the hotel and beach is only a 5 minute walk across the road. Bus Stop to Corfu town at the bottom of the road and only a few euros offering a great selection of shops, restaurants and bars
Corfu Boat Hire situated at the beach entrance and you can hire a boat for 4 hours for 50 euros or 65 euros for the day, plus fuel. A great day out!!
The hotel caterers mainly for French and German tourists , this was evident in all the excursion information and the entertainment staff who totally ignored us despite the kids wanting to be involved in the dancing etc
I would return to this hotel due to the good value for money, if I was going back as a family, but as a couples holiday choice, not so much you might get a bit fed up

Room tip: take a travel kettle and a bath plug
Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I stayed here with my family in August 15. I have to say I enjoyed it but it was strange as there were only two other English families. The hotel catered it's entertainment to them and this was the only downfall. The food was excellent. lots of choice and the nicest mousaka ever. The rooms were small but not really bothered as you only sleep in them. The one other complaint I would make is at night the entertainment is across the road and you have to walk far to the bar and back with your drink. Considering they have an empty bar across the road you would think they would use it. Definitely take a trip to Paxos island it was the highlight of our trip and the beach is beautiful and a small walk away. Overall just a few wee things could have made a perfect holiday.

Room tip: Basic rooms all round
Date of stay: August 2015