“I will be back soon”

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Dassia
London, United Kingdom
“I will be back soon”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very good location,compare the prices in the restaurante in the city,available fair price to rent a boat or a car.Friendly staff and very helpfull,modest but clean.It was good value for money.We got what we expected and even more..We had a great holliday:-) Bogna & Ireneusz from London.

6 Thank kotirek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Me and a friend stayed here in Oct 13 and overall we thought it was good value for money the food was lovely...the chef is a very friendly guy....the rooms was basic which I thought was fine...as u get that in many overseas hotels anyway and u don't spend all the time in the room so...the staff were very friendly....the pool was very clean and gets cleaned everyday...overall out of all the bad reviews I personally think any holiday is what you make it and you cannot please everyone some ppl expect to much ...if they want perfect why don't they go in a 5* hotel overall I would go there again no problem

6 Thank jocaldwell
Peterlee, England
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

As soon as the bus pulled up out side things went down hill. Male receptionist was wearing a dity t shirt and jeans the first thing he said was I will up grade you for50 euro which we declined he took us to a room which you would not keep a stray dog in absolutely discusting so we asked to be moved as we had Booker a double room and needed a separate room for a foster child he said well I will put another bed in that room (which already had 3 beds in with no room for a chair let alone bed) receptionist became very agitated and terrible attitude. 2nd room was just as bad sink falling off the wall toilet all stained out of 7lights only 3 worked blankets that were on the beds we like old army blankets and a very strong smell of human waist in the room no hot running water which carries a high possibility of legionella. All inclusive was not all inclusive no choices and the Scottish guy also very bad attitude served you from behind a closed counter you got rice chips r spaghetti one choice of meat dessert was water melon thats it. We phoned on the beach to ask to be moved hotels and explained that stopping in this hotel was a health hazard due to the problems we stayed one night which was the longest night of our lives one of the beds had to be held up with one of our suitcases. We then moved and payed for a hotel just along the road the next morning when leaving the owner of the hotel said go I don't care I have got my money you will not get it back (we have got it back) please please please stay away.

6 Thank Louise16273

Travelers are raving about these Dassia hotels

Arc-les-Gray, France
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed at the Telemachos in August,basically there is nothing wrong with this hotel,the staff are great & go out of there way to help you,if you treat them with respect.
If I wanted my sheets or towels changed I asked the room cleaner(never had a problem).
The pool was cleaned in the morning & was clear not murky as some of the comments on here suggest,the only problem with the pool while I was there was the inconsiderate parents who let kids c**p in it (why!!)
The food is fine for the money you pay to stay in this hotel,the people who moan about it should book into 4 star hotel next year & pay £700 per week instead of the£300/£400 you pay here.
As I say treat the staff with respect instead of swearing at them when your drunk & you,ll find their very helpful & will go out of their way for you.
The main problem with this hotel are the moaning Brits who seem to think it,s ok to insult the staff when they don,t get their own way,10 years ago you would never see any Brit insulting a Greek person in their own country. Perhaps it,s a sign of the times that Brits abroad now behave like a bunch of muppets,if you did this in your own country(which you wouldn,t have the guts to do) you would be on the floor,but for some reason it,s alright to do it to a Greek barman or cleaner who are only doing their job.
Anyway i will be going back there next year,i go for a good time & am happy as long as there,s a bed & the rooms ok(which they are),to the saddos that go around taking pictures of shower curtains & light fittings,go somewhere else next year preferably Siberia.
Many thanks to all the staff at the hotel for a good time this year see you all in 2014.

Room Tip: Rooms in the new block are bigger & overlook the pool area.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
8 Thank daveh729
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

...unless you like living in a filthy room on a concrete slab of a mattress with bedsheets that have cig burns and what looks like blood stains on them; eating leftovers from previous meals; drinking watered down drinks and rolacola and usually waiting about 20 minutes before a barman appears to serve you; getting a bath to find when you empty the water, sewage comes up through the drain in the bathroom floor; swimming in a pool full of dead insects and sunbathing on a sunbed from c.1973 - that's if you get one that isn't broken; constantly being watched and followed about by the staff who are all on the defensive, one word of complaint they fly of the handle and go ballistic, that's when they're not too busy harassing young women; using a dated unsafe lift with no internal door; having the occasional shower in brown water; getting your own flannels bleached by the maid who must be cleaning the bath out with pure bleach, just what you like to bathe in.

Dassia is also mainly closed and dilapidated, the streets are just deserted and with old broken bars and weeds everywhere, the beach has one bar open with no customers and it is filthy all the other bars are closed down covered in rubbish and weeds so they've been closed for a while not just gone for the season, if you're extremely unlucky you'll get to see one or two stray dogs get run over and die but i'm safe in the knowledge they've gone to a better place, anywhere would be a better place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Claire J
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Christos the barman was a lovely bloke very kind and friendly. Also the Scottish Chef was a nice friendly bloke, I and my partner saw him personally buying locally produced food from the market. He had a limited menu but I could tell he put a lot of thought care and pride into his food. The staff to me were polite and friendly and helpful . I can't really fault the place I enjoyed every day I spent there. Happy memories and I would go there again. Some people moaned there but they tended to be stuck up in my opinion.

• Stayed September 2013
7 Thank grhillier
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 14, 2013

its the worst place I have ever been in my life so please belive me when I say thisthe food was realy bad the scots man tha called himself a cook well if u like rice and chips then u will be alrigh theres no friute befor we went we read the reviews but did not take any notic and u wont get ur rooms cleaned we were there for 10 days and they never cleaned them once that's because we were in the old building and as for allinclusive well forget about that u feel as if ur begging for a drink u get it with plastic cupsshuts at 930 for god sakestaff r rude and always drunk please belive every thing I have told as we didn't and it was the holiday from helli would give it 1 star

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank patricia m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dassia
Alexandros
#5 of 16 in Dassia
Primavera
Primavera
#7 of 16 in Dassia

Been to Telemachos Hotel? Share your experiences!