See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Where I started from staying at not good Hotel in corfu. We checked in on 12th May 19 so went out room 212 well there wire hanging the celler and the smell wasn't nice to stay in the room and also the door wasn't stay to be the room at all. So I went to reception on the Sunday night where was a very young lady on the desk so we showed her and she there nothing she can do and I told her that I'm to out travel people. So she moved us which was OK on thrid floor also if your in a wheelchair or a stick you got no chance here there isn't a lift. Bar area is downstairs and the get very dangerous when it is wet weather. The food no good for me or mum very cold and so I said the manger of hotel if there put chicken nuggets on which was good for me. Afternoon stacks isn't good cold pizza and not nice cake. Also in my room no custins just a net which isn't good everyone can see you getting ready.....

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Amalia Hotel Dassia, Nice tidy rooms, excelent pool & bar. We were all inclusive with good food which could
have been hotter but really enjoyed our seven days .
Local buses are reasonable but dont hang back when they stop as you will get pushed aside.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank keithgarside45
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Just returned from Amalia Hotel Corfu, although a three star but from beginning to the end the excellent in the service they provide, friendly, informative about places of interest. The hotel clean, excellent food and staff go beyond their job to ensure we had a good time. Thanks to all the staff

Room tip: rooms at front face main room might be noisy for some
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank 187065Mike
Daphne P, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Amalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Mr. Michael and Mrs. Brenda,
Thank you for the time spent to post this kind review for Amalia Hotel. We are glad our visitors can recognize the hotel’s team effort to deliver the best possible results and we feel really proud of being able to contribute to having a wonderful wedding annuiversary during your holiday.
Thank you once again and we would be looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Kind Regards,
Giotas Argirios
Financial & Administration Director

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

After travelling all day, being delayed at the air port, only to arrive at Amalia hotel in Dassia late. to have the receptionist tell us their over booked and we have to move to saint Nicolas villas a half a mile away from the Amalia. where the rooms there are brilliant clean the pool is fantastic all in a locked guarded compound the only problem we paid for all inclusive and we had to walk up and down the dark roads for food and our paid for drinks. While we did not mind walking we witnessed several tour busses bringing in new guests. The food was the same for lunch as it was for main dinner. I found the food very basic, every thing was casseroled. The puddings where either jelly, blancmange, a white cream? Or ice cream every day. I can not comment on the hotel as we only went to the Bar and restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jaypricewales
Reviewed April 15, 2017

The weakest point of the hotel is the room, but who sits in the room on vacation? ;)
But seriously, it's pretty dirty in the room, especially the floor is not thoroughly cleaned. A/C works fine, balcony is big enough.
The staff is more than helpful and extremely nice. The waiters in the restaurant deserve 6 stars out of 5. They work as if it was the goal of their lives to make you satisfied. I liked their sense of humour. Thanks you guys, we miss you!!!

Date of stay: July 2016