Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews for sale huge resort pool bar water park salad waterpark animation shows cocktails children
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Great please, best all inclusive on the Black Sea cost. Good for families but also for a group of friends. Free tennis courts - choose 3-7. Milanese restaurant is free, but be patient with booking - you have to call not later than 5,15 pm to book for the next day.
I prefer Belleville hotel - nice garden view, good rooms and very close to everything.

Room tip: For holiday village ask a room or apartment close to Belleville hotel.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank mayagerasimova
Reviewed August 16, 2015

I've just got back from Duni Holiday Village, after 8 days spent there.

pluses :
- nice location, placed between the Black Sea and some hills
- very green, plenty of trees
- clean and sunny rooms
- cristal - clear water in the pools, several activities over the day

minuses :
- food under expectations for a 4**** hotel
- low quality of drinks
- some of the villas are placed on the hills, a lot of stairs to climb (not recommended for old people. We had 120 stairs to climb everyday)
- the beach at the Black Sea is very crowded, better to spent the time at the pool in the Holiday Village
- not reccomended for youth, not to much to do there
- very difficult to communicate with the hotel staff, they are speaking only bulgarian anf bit of russian

Room tip: try to get rooms as closed as possible with the main alley, in order to avoid to climb tens of stairs
Date of stay: August 2015
6  Thank sailormanBucharest
Reviewed July 29, 2015

We have stayed here for five days for a family vacation. The Dyuni royal resort is a big place. Food is average, there is a lot of choice but quality, especially of deserts is questionable. Very limited type of fruits.

Room was ok, some renovation is needed. Beach is awesome.

The real problem of the place is the staff. Most of them were unprofessional and obviously not trained at all for customer service. A cleaning lady was cursing my boy because he walked through the area she had just cleaned. Paid wifi is also a bit strange for all inclusive resort.
Overall a good place but a bit outdated, and with poor service.

Date of stay: July 2015
5  Thank Glushkov
Reviewed January 30, 2015

This year will be our 3-rd time in Holliday Village. I have been with my husband and our child. Great place, location, food and staff, beach, nightly animation,very suitable for families with children!
Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2014
2  Thank daniela_dimitrovabg
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Arrived at Bourgas airport with my husband and 4 kids after a good flight, transfers were first class then we arrived at the Hotel Flora to meet up with family. Hotel and location was beautiful and after 3 days I decided I would book to go again next year but soon changed my mind! 4 days before coming home we were summoned to the reception. After waiting half an hour the manager took us aside and said the chambermaid had found some damage in our room and he was going to take photographs. We all went to our room where they told us there was damage to the mattresses. The 2 mattresses were stained on both sides and we were told we would have to pay for these despite me telling them they were like that when we arrived. We had 2 rooms for our family of 6 but all slept in the one room so I took all 4 people (2 managers, a chambermaid and the head cleaner) into the other room and showed them that the mattresses in this room were also badly stained. They told us we would now have to pay for 4 mattresses with the manager constantly swearing in front of the kids! I told them I wasnt paying and would speak to my rep the next evening. Unfortunately, the next day my 13 year old son had an accident at the pool when diving and knocked himself out in the water. I had to jump in to pull him out as the lifeguard was at the bar having a cigarette and a beer. Which the management denied! After an afternoon in hospital I met the rep that evening who said she couldnt do anything with regards to the mattress claims but that the manager had agreed for us to pay for only 2 mattresses! I again refused to pay but the management threatened to call the police and have us taken to be interviewed. Eventually we had no choice but to pay 516 lev (around £250) which the staff at the hotel found quite amusing. The rep advised us that this is not the first time this has happened and that the hotel made a lot of money doing this. The few other British families all had other issues with the hotel with one family having their son put out of his room to make way for another family as they had overbooked! The staff were the rudest people I have ever encountered and definitely have an agenda against Brits. The food and drink are also very poor and my sister found a live snail in her meal one evening! If you do decide to go here I recommend checking the mattresses and taking plenty money just in case!!

Date of stay: July 2012