All reviews sea view marina beach a la carte restaurants salad plenty of sunbeds entertainment team mini golf junior suite close to the hotel large resort last summer tennis courts holiday village wi fi isn t wonderful holiday disabled access
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We have just landed back home. But just wanted to say what a fab place. Never been on all inclusive holiday nor been to bulgaria. But me and my family enjoyed the ambience and the pools and the cleanliness on the hotel. The food what can I say but fab. Too much choice and you can over indulge. Seafront was brilliant. The aqua park was fab. The amphitheatre was good. Funny when my husband took part in one of the roles on stage. Could type for hours but I better stop. Fab place will come again. Thanks to the staff.

Room tip: View is just like the postcards
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Anita E
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Upon arrival, this hotel looks like it will be the bees knee's, however it wasn't long before we realised that this hotel wasn't for us. The positive note is that the hotel, in fact the whole (very large) site is very clean and well maintained, unfortunately this is let down by poor food and lack of entertainment that we are used to with all inclusive holidays. Also, as mentioned on other reviews the bar/restaurant staff are very hit and miss with their politeness and helpfulness. One particular blond bar lady in the upstairs bar was consistently in a horrible mood to the point where we tried to avoid her as much as possible. Some staff however were perfect and very helpful.

Back to the food, none of our family are particularly fussy when it comes to food and on previous all inclusive holidays elsewhere where others have criticised, we have enjoyed the food thoroughly. The food here though is barely warm and its the same rubbish over an over. We have always managed to get a table though, albeit always inside. If you would like to dine outside you need to set up camp half an hour before it opens. Then you have to run the gauntlet to get your food, no queuing here, you barge your way in if you want feeding, it appears to be how the system works here. We also did not get to try the a la carte restaurants either as we were told to keep ringing from 5pm on wards until we got through and then hope for the best to get a table for the next day. We are on holiday to rest not try and get through for a booking!

Location wise it is perfect if you want to be secluded away from everywhere which is something I wish we had researched beforehand so that's a slap on the wrist for us as we like to venture out the complex every so often. The nearest main town is only 35 Lev all in with the return trip taxi fare and is only a 10 min drive. Although this appears cheap, because the food was pants in the hotel it all adds up when you venture out for meals as much as possible.

As for the entertainment, again, pants! We must have been really spoiled previously as looking at other reviews some really enjoy it, but here, we rather just keep ourselves to ourselves.

I could keep going but I think you get the idea we wasn't big fans of this place. We'd definitely go back to Bulgaria but certainly not this hotel or area.
We have been to far better all inclusive holidays previously for the same price range as what we paid for this that offered a whole lot more, but looking at other reviews as guess it's all down to personal taste.

On the plus side, we all still really enjoyed our holiday in Bulgaria and refused to let the hotel ruin this for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Don_Henderson_1981
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Very clean, great food choices, fab pools and water slides lots to do including mountain biking, archery, fitness classes. Resort is very large and they have tried to think of everything including entertainment. Always a sunbed available. Highly recommended. If I had to make any negative comments it would be that while all staff are helpful some could be a bit more smiley.

5  Thank nickihayton50
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

How do I start my review about this terrible place.....
The staff.... you would think they would be welcoming & happy & smile at the guest but no not a smirk nothing they make you feel so miserable & unwanted & rude not once was we asked how we are just getting a word out of them is hard enough crack a smile you might of got a better review... I have been to so many hotels around the world & this is the worse for staff....

the food.... as you would expect it's the same dish served differently each day.. we went to two al la cart restaurant one being an Italian which was lovely & the other being Bulgaria which again was lovely but apart from that it's the same & if you try & get into lunch or breakfast 1 minuet before it shuts they point blank won't let you in... again another example of the rudeness of the staff here...

Entertaining.... the pools are great & clean and there are plenty of beds the beach is also close & clean, they could do with having drink stations on the beach rather then walking back to the hotel. The night entertainment is ok with kids disco but it's only on for half hours... plenty of pool games are played with music all day as well...

Room.... old 70's style room nothing to write home about. Shower is hot and does it job...
As for the maid they do the worse job don't take out old cups or glasses we collected 16 at one point so decided to put them out side the room which was collected with in minutes bed not made or even changed just terrible service never know a place like it...

My honest opinion don't waste your money coming here just isn't nice to be around this terrible hotel.. 5 star more like 1 star.

3  Thank Cjcrops
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I am still here with my family ...don't know where to begin...the location itself has huge potential as the resort is really big...but now some facts...1. Food is average to bad...was expecting lots more quality ..not diversity...2. Drinks are poor - on the beach you can only serve draught beer and some juices ( there are no fresly sqweezed juices !!@ a 5* resort...)... 3. Rooms are ok..large...everything got stuck in time...worn matresses, stained carpets...closed air all around. 4. There is a persistant smell of a low cost canteen on the hallways. 5. There was only a low budget projector for the world championship games ( or a 110 cm tv in a big conference room) 6. Staff is friendly! If you know bulgarian...7. Pools are ok 8.water slides for kids are ok 9. Tennis courts are ok.

As a bottom line...i can reccommend this resort for elderly people or for families with children ( if you are not so fussy with food)

The expectation for this resort were huge...it was a big dissapointment for me and my family (even the small ones got bored )

Date of stay: July 2018