All reviewssea viewsaladmarina beachplenty of sunbedsmini golfentertainment teamjunior suiteclose to the hotellast summertennis courtswonderful holidayevening entertainmentwi fiaqua parkdisabled accessfitness classesfamilies with children
Reviewed August 15, 2011

there was 11 in out group age range 13-72. We had an excellent time and there is something to do for everyone. The hotel is very clean and the swimming pool is huge. The food is ok, but better in the pelican. The entertainment staff work extremely hard, and the downside of this is the ampitheatre, but you can take your drinks in there to watch the show.There are plenty of sunbeds for everyone and there is no need to get up really early to bag yourself one. Overall one of the better resorts we have stopped in.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Lets start on the positive. The hotel is lovely and clean and if you have a pool view it is beautiful looking out onto the pool and beach. I Booked this as I felt it ticked all the right boxes for my family. My 12 yr old son hated every minute of this holiday as there was hardly any English people and he struggled to find anyone to speak with. The kids club for the 3-6 yr olds is not as safe and secure as I would have liked, there is no signing in procedure as in other kids clubs run by first choice. On the first day I went to pick my daughter up and she wasn't there, when I asked they said they had been to the play area and she saw grandma on the way back and she was with her in the restaurant. This should not have been allowed to happen, the kids reps had not even met her grandma. Place is full of Russians, Rumanians, Germans etc who are very rude and ignorant and do not understand what a queue is. Some of the staff do not have the time of day for the English. On asking for a drink that another guest had ordered at the bar on the all inclusive we were told that they were only for special guests and on another occasion when I asked for a pina colada he said no but then the person next to me was given a pina colada. My son lived on chips the entire fortnight as there was nothing else for him to eat. There were days when I cut into food and it was raw in the middle. Having spent two days in bed ill I know why. My son went for the late breakfast at 10.45 and they would not do him any pancakes, late breakfast is supposed to be available until 11am. The supermarket is expensive and the staff are rude but as there is no where else to go you have to pay their prices. Evening entertainment was good but gets a bit tedious by the second week and if you want a seat near the front you have to be there at least an hour before it starts. Show starts a bit late for young children. Bingo is advertised on website but not available when there. The accommodation is very isolated and requires a taxi if you want to go anywhere. Friends of ours were told there were no late check out rooms available at all but then found other nationalities had been able to book them. Really disappointed for a first choice holiday especially as it is being sold as a premier.

5  Thank AJ5552
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We stayed two weeks in marina beach hotel in duni Resort. Marina Beach is the best of the 5 hotels - very good hotel for families with children (even children of the age of 16 years) ... animation for the children (miniclub) was great - they do so many joyfull things with the kids (even a real childrenshow for about 1200 toerists) - hotel was excellent - you can compared with a RIU resort - food was good (but always the same food) - staffpeople were friendly - very clean and good rooms (even the promotionrooms) - the whole resort was very clean and big - fantastic shows (with professionnel dancers) - fantastic animationteam at the waterpool - and they socialising after the show in de wunderbar and disco - we travels a lot and I must say that we were really suprides of this hotel - GO and SEE YOURSELF -> thanks to Duni Resort for the nice holiday ....

2  Thank shandow
Reviewed July 19, 2011

we stayed in the hotel pelican for 2 weeks all inc: with our family and freinds ages from 16 to 68 , we found the acomodation good, the food great the grounds fantastic, in all we would recomend this hotel highly. 2 pensioners from Leeds uk

1  Thank snazzer_10
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Set in a resort complex, the marina Beach Hotel is spotlessly clean. bright & airy with great facilities. Access to 90% of the whole Duni Royal Resort complex ( 3 other hotels/holiday village) you have access to four pools, 3 buffet restaurants. 2 a la carte restaurants & 6 nightly shows in a 1000plus open air theatre. The rooms were very well maintained & cleaned to a high degree daily, Food was plentiful with good choice. All inclusive was generous without any hesitation. The holidays only fault was were only went for one week & not two!!. Booking return visit next year. Highly recommended.

1  Thank GardenCityslicker