“Cockroach in the fridge! The worst place”

Retal View El Sokhna
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Ain Sukhna
Reviewed August 7, 2013

cockroach in the fridge!
The minute i arrived, i smelled horrible smell coming from everywhere(Chairs-staff-Bathrooms), the reception was in horrible state, Tables were all covered with food waists. the Staff are not qualified to handle any inquiry. i had to stay 2 hour to simple check in, and rooms is not what was booked from sea view to pool and paid the high rate . Rooms are very narrow, We asked for a triple room, they got us double, and very small bed(very uncomfy), the smell of food gotten bad, they take money for every little service they provide. no room service as well

I definitely won't go back, and would't want anyone I care for to go there.

Stayed August 2013, traveled Family Four Rooms rented all like that

Room Tip: simply don't go there at all and waste your money
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Johnwmarina

Reviewed May 14, 2013

i stayed there with my family for 5 days, AC was broken in the rooms, House keeping kept entering the rooms while the don't disturb sign was on the door (even without knocking). made a lot of complains and got absolutely no results at all.

also don't get me started on the smell when entering the hotel and the bad quality of food.

never going there again

2  Thank Walid T
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've chosen this hotel so that my children can play with water slides, but since my income from the gate through the long dark night with the smell of sewage severe, good reception, but a bad odor and air conditioning, either reception staff characterized slowly replies. Each of them has different answer which means that there is no system and there is no process to confirm reservation, although we booked through their website and official marketing, I paid deposit for the first night in the bank they work with and sent a copy of the payment receipt.
When I arrived there I waited more than two hours and eventually I took our bags by ourselves and we found the room not suitable to stay in (not neat or clean) and after the complaint we were conveyed to another room.
For rooms design are not bad, but furniture is not in good condition, there exits electricity does not work, there are burnt out bulbs, bathroom level-2 star hotels, rickety smocks with bad smell, cleanliness is not as well.
Turning then to the swimming pool, which was the main reason for choosing this hotel we found the water is dirty and the number of adults and children are very many, plus for the social level it has been present in the swimming pool clothes, not clothes for swimming.
As for the Sea broken chairs, trash on the sand without cleaning, and smocks also not full hygiene and rickety.
Then comes the great misfortune, a dinner time is supposed to be at 7, but after going to the restaurant at seven it was postponed until 7:30 pm with the knowledge that they allow people going to the restaurant before the deadline, long queue and many people walk in between it, and others put pasta with their hands and when we spoke with the chef he jumped to speak verbally abusive and called the representative of the owner of the hotel Mr. Gamal.
We tried that night to leave the hotel but the time was not enough and we had to stay with hearing a lot of complaints from others, at the second day at breakfast time there was no multiple items, and since we agreed that the hotel is no more than 2 stars people cut (luncheon) in their hands, there was no sufficient number of cups with no dishes under, and cleanliness of the restaurant in general is poor even tools sometimes not be clean.
There is another point, different rates every time we ask sometimes double room is for 370 & other 670 and 500, sometimes kids above 6 are free of charge & some other they are charged 120/child/night.

8  Thank G S
Reviewed September 8, 2012

i was there,when i was going to red carpet in the street there was a terrible smell,we stayed 2 hours in the reception because they didn't believe us that we are see view,we opened the computer mine to believe us we take three rooms,but they was so terrible,the towel smell is so terrible,the water of the toilet even from the sea or from the pool is small,the food was terrible,i went to it because my kids can enjoy there time in the slides

Room Tip: sea side is terrible but better than the other
3  Thank omar s
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The minute i arrived, i smelled horrible smell coming from everywhere(Chairs-staff-Bathrooms), the reception was in horrible state, Tables were all covered with food waists. the Staff are not qualified to handle any inquiry. i had to stay 45 minutes to simple check out, i couldn't continue the stay there, i had to withdraw my money back, and that took forever. Rooms are very narrow, We asked for a triple room, they got us double, and very small bed(very uncomfy), the smell of food gotten bad, they take money for every little service they provide.

I definitely won't go back, and would;t want anyone I care for to go there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Yara A
Reviewed July 26, 2012

this hotel is very poor, the receiption is with bad smell and the doors weren't work, staff is not an image for a 4 stars hotel, i think it is 2 stars hotel.
I could not stay more than 03 hours, i paid for sea view rooms but the air condition of the room were not work and they offered us as alternative a parking view rooms.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Dina A
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in (knowing that I visited more than 7 countries and tens of cities).
First, the pics are misleading...
Second, when you enter to the lobby you will find that the main door (that should automatically open) is broken and you have to enter from the bell man's door, also the AC in the lobby is very bad and the smell too.
Then, it took them 2.5 hours to check us in after fighting and arguing with them (otherwise, some waited for more than 3 hours)....when we got our rooms, we found that they were already occupied (as their system was down and they were using papers)...so they have to find other rooms for us....and when we finally went to our rooms, we found the AC not working and the plumbing in the toilet broken....
I have to wait for two hours to feed my kids (as they were starving and tired), then went to the lobby again to switch my room to know that half of the hotel have the AC broken and I chosen to take a room in the other half (not sea view as I booked) where the plumbing was also broken....
Third, the pool is too small and you will not be able to get in due to the number of people swimming or playing with the water games (which is a mess and many had accidents as no one is watching or controlling it)...
Last, the service is awful, no one answers your request until you go to the lobby and take one of the room service with you to do what you want...they haven't clean the room for the 3 days we stayed in...

I forgot to mention that there is no service in the restaurant so you will have to clean your table to be able to start your breakfast or dinner, also the bed was very bad as my back is still hurting me...

Please don't go there, it is not worth it, since their price is not sheep and you can get a better hotel with the same amount (or a wonderful one with a little more)...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family