Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,020 results
All reviews special thanks private pool star animation shows at night animation team excellent food clean hotel kids club nice resort amazing team nice animation amazing holiday house keeping nice trip amazing hotel sea view nice view
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room hotel is very good and and good food is very delicious and I liked cancun so much and thank u animation team so much special mirna so much and the hotel is very clean and my view in room is so fantastic

Trip type: Traveled with family
Cancungm, Manager at Cancun Sokhna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Cancun Sokhna Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Animation very good amazing team we were very happy very satisfied by rest-rant and all teem pool & beach & reception ... regards Maha And i liked this place and my room is very clean and good staff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very good and good service and helpful staff and the room is clean and all thanks for mirna animation team and I liked night show specially dancing animation team and I love food here thank u

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very nice and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent with lots of varieties. We stayed in pool rooms. The rooms are clean and looked after. The heated pool is a bonus. The kids loved it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice resort ' it has atractive view and professional stuff and professional services
The most important thing (every thing is clean)
They have excellent entertainment programs for kids and adults