$150
$224
$149
$181
  • Pool
Coral Sea Beach(Ain Sukhna)
$155
  • Pool
Elite Residence Tulip Ain Soukhna(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Breakfast included
El Jabal Sokhna Hotel(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
$57
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dome Marina Hotel(Ain Sukhna)
Hotels.com
1,457 results
All reviewsprivate poolanimation teamnice hotelspecial thanksnice tripkids clubhouse keepingfamily vacationsea viewkids areagreat vacationclean roomsnice foodenjoyed my stayroom serviceopen buffetfood quality
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Although I hate Amer Group (the chain management company) (Specially Porto as i had a bloody experience there)

But I have to admit that this is a dream hotel.
Advantages:
I had stayed in a standard room (the cheapest) and a villa with pool (the most expensive) during the same visit and I was really satisfied. The standard room was really BIG and modern furnished very elegantly that I thought that it was a mistake :).
Then I had the second night in a villa with private pool and it was unbelievably amazing and the pool was very convenient.
Both were equipped with Sony screens approximately 42”.
Note: the villa is equipped with a nice kitchen with microwave, fridge and cooker. I hope they keep it up without ruining it.

Disadvantage:
1. The staff were nice and trying to be good but they are not trained or managed appropriately so they are not up to the standards and it wasn’t a big deal as I avoided dealing with them as much as I can but they were not professional (and this is not their fault but it is the management’s)
2. I won’t say that the beach was filthy but you can consider that there is no beach there… I stayed in similar rock beaches but this one really you cannot get to the sea from rocks. It is like as if a building was collapsed on the beach.

Note: There is a small super market around 1km after the resort (Hurghad way) just in case you need something as the supermarket there is almost empty and always closed (you have to ask for someone to open it for you!!!)

definately will go there again and i even won't think twice

Room Tip: believe it or not but pool view is nicer than beach view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Serageldin
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have really had a very success meeting in this place with hep of the professional staff who offered us a relaxing environment , delicious food ,polite and quick service and this was under the umprella of the respected hotel managers .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nesreen A
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Spent a nice week in the hotel with my small family, really facinating, felt that, i made the best choice to spend my family vacation their, specially that am working in Dubai and don't have plenty of time to make a wrong choice. we enjoyed the seen, the pool, the rooms, the food qulaity, also the service was more than great and the best of best is the Team hospitality and their much welcoming spirit which makes you blindly think about repeating this vacation whenever its possible.

Many thanks

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SherifAkel
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My friends and I went there to spend the the weekend and we simply just loved it. Being single mums and going there without our husbands we were a little intimidated by this idea, however, when we went there, all the staff seemed so friendly and they were willing to help in any thing. We enjoied the rooms being on the ground floor with great pool view so we were able to watch the kids play safely, we loved being at ease and loved enjoying some quality times with our kids swimming and enjoying the sun and great food, inaddition to the kids area where the kids can colour and make some hands and crafts if, and I doubt they would, they were board from the pool or the beach
At night we loved a party with a great magic show and DJ and yes we danced and laughed like neve before
We loved the Arabian corner by the beach where we smoked shisha and drank tea under the great palm trees and the sparkeling stars :)

In conclusion if you want to relax and feel at home and being able to enjoy your time with your friend and family CANCUN is your destination

Room Tip: choose room 1010 if you are going with kids so that they can play and be able fo jump in and out the pool whenever they want
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nesreen2012
Reviewed September 18, 2012

i visited this place with family last Friday and Saturday, stayed on villa 5015. The place was excellent with good housekeeping services. the place was cleaned often and responds to requests the soonest possible. Very good place, service, food and facilities. the family especially the kids, really enjoyed the short vacation. Can't wait to be back in this place

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family