This resort is about 120 Km from Cairo. The Cairo-Sokhna road is an excellent facility with a speed limit of 120 Km/hr. So, driving is nice and takes about an hour from Cairo.
Once I entered the hotel and during my stay, I noticed the genuine friendly smile on the faces of all personnel who were very nice and helpful.
The hotel consists of a 3 floor building containing the reception, the restaurant, the gym and other facilities. This building overlooks two swimming pools with large green area surrounding them.
Overlooking this area are about 9 small buildings, each containing few rooms (see picture). Breakfast and dinner were very nice open buffet with reasonably wide variety of dishes.
The rooms were spacious and clean, with LCD TV, mini bar, water heater, hair dryer, AC, free wireless internet (covering the whole resort) and a safe deposit box.
The resort is about a 5-10 minutes walk from the see. However, a golf car will take you to and from the see at any time for free. The beach is nice and not crowded, but the water is shallow for a long distance.
I highly recommend this resort very much specially for people living in Cairo who want to relax for a few days only. However, I guess that the stay may be boring if you stay for more than 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort is the company’s first venture in Ain El Sokhna and offers a stunning five-star Golfing holiday to Egypt. Just 100 km from Cairo International Airport (and there’s even a shuttle service provided for guests) it is within easy reach on any European departure hub and promises a holiday of total relaxation. This Golf Resort features 120 pleasantly furnished, beautifully decorated guest rooms with all the modern amenities you could desire. With two restaurants and two bars you are spoilt for choice for eating and drinking. 24-hour room service is also on tap should you feel puckish during the night. Guests have access to a pristine beach. The lush International standard 9-hole golf course, due to open by end of 2010, will offer challenging greens, fairways and bunkers to suit experienced golfers without putting off the novice. Tee-ing off and driving on lovingly maintained greens against the backdrop of clear blue skies and crystal clear waters will exceed your expectations. The delightful climate throughout summer and winter means this plush resort can also be enjoyed all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort Egypt/Ain Sukhna