We stayed in this nice hotel in our second anniversary.
The room was spacious, clean and with a wonderful view. The food quality was good but the variety is pretty small. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The great thing about the hotel is that it's peaceful and silent all around the day because of the small number of rooms, yet you can access all facilities of other stella hotels.
The house keeping isn't as professional. We had a side view window that looks upon the greenery, the curtain was broken and didn't open; we told them to repair it but nothing happened and since it was a short stay.. we didn't make a fuss about it. The air conditioner was extremely noisy and they couldn't fix it too, that deprived us of a good sleep despite the relaxing bed.
If you have neck problems, you'll have to get your own pillow, as their pillows are pretty high and neck destructive. We requested some smaller pillows, but they didn't seem to have any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Red Sea, this luxurious hotel is the perfect escape for golf, Spa, or beach holidays. The Stella Di Mare Golf, Spa and Country Club is arguably the only true 5* boutique hotel in Egypt. With rooms beautifully decorated to the finest standard, this hotel is in a class of its own.The golf course is of fantastic standard all year round, with it being host to the famous ‘International Pro-Am’ that is played over the links every year, attracting star players.Located within the resort is one of Egypt’s finest Thalasso Spa’s. Guests can enjoy massages from within the hotel or take the short golf cart shuttle ride to enjoy all of what the Spa has to offer. The 1km long golden sandy beach is the perfect place to get a tan by the Red Sea and is known as one of the best natural beaches in the Red Sea region.When staying at the Stella Di Mare Golf, Spa and Country Club, guests can also enjoy the facilities of its two sister hotels, the Stella Di Mare Grand and Stella Di Mare Sea Club, as well as the other amenities within the Resort. The Resort has various swimming pools (heated/indoor/outdoor), tennis courts, squash courts, table tennis, volleyball, beach football, water football, various water sports, archery, american pool, snooker, amusement Rooms, mini golf, and much much more!Within the Golf, Spa and Country Club lies The Links Restaurant which serves the finest International cuisine. A la carte, drinks and refreshments are offered in the relaxing atmospheres in either the Heaney’s Bar or Tiger Club.Each room has a balcony which offers stunning views of either the golf course or garden areas. The spacious and elegant rooms are all air-conditioned and include satellite TV. The hotel offers free private parking.Located on the Red Sea, only 90 minutes from Cairo International Airport and 2 hours from the Ancient Pyramids, where the climate is perfect year round, this hotel’s location is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Stella Di Mare Golf Hotel, Ain Sukhna Egypt