“Normal Egyptian customer dissatifaction”

Stella di Mare Grand Hotel
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Ain Sukhna
“Normal Egyptian customer dissatifaction”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Despite of the charming location, clean beach and sea/pool , cleanliness and good look of the hotel , the normal egyptian customer dissatisfaction attitude was there:such as not providing water boilers and tea / coffee bags inside rooms to force you order their own drinks at their own prices.Another comment ,they tried to prevent me from entering the hotel from some small amount of food for my 22 month baby that we took during our trip in the car.We had a triple room and it was a narrow.it was actually double room that they provided with an extra smaller bed.small comments like broken trash can inside bathroom.in our second night they didn't make bbq while other hotels used to do so.anyway i'd recommend porto sokhna as rooms are more spacious( they have pidet in their wc's).I'm sorry to say it but it's hard to find satisfaction when u try a lot of services in Egypt.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank mohammed_assem_1982
GMSDM, Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Mohammed,

we are sorry to read that you had a few problems at Stella , it is our goal to satisfy all our customers.

Also in your precious post you mention that the location is charming, rooms are clean and the structure is very good.

It is true that we do allowed homogenized in the hotel if you have been stopped let me apologize on behalf of the Hotel.

The restaurant menus are changed on daily basis and the food is always freshly prepared that is why you will find always differences of items.

We hope to see you & your family again to enjoy you leisure time at Stella.

Best Regards

Francesco Fontana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
Cairo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Me and my family spend every weekend of summer time at Stella Di Mare, may I say that we just love that place. We have tried a lot of different resorts in Ain Sukhna and I used to hate going there. All changed when I discovered Stella Di Mare.

First of all, the beach is clean, it' s a sandy beach no rocks which is great when you have little kids who want to play in the sand! >Also, As a foreigner I do feel comfortable sunbathing in my bikini without being looked upon by locals. By the way there is plenty of foreigners that go to Stella. Another thing that I love is the pool unlike your average blue pool that you find in most resorts, Stella Di Mare has a nice huge lake like pool. I don't know how to describe it but it looks like a natural lake with big rocks, it also has a nice looking waterfall...very beautiful and so relaxing to look at! Another thing I want to talk about is the food, if you go there you must try the pizza they make in the restaurant by the beach...it's cooked in a wooden oven and and it's delicious! Last but not least the staff there are very friendly, they come talk to you (most of the animation team staff are Italians, they speak English, Italian, some of them even speak French which is my language). If you go to Sukhna, Stella Di Mare is the place to go :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMSDM, General Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Customer,

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing Stella Di Mare for your retreat.
All our staff is and always will be on full disposal to make your stay a perfect stay.
Your comments are of vital importance for us to increase our level of services and keep up with our
Cairo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is another vacation at Stella Grand Hotel. As usual, it is very cosy, the receptionists are understanding and professional. We were very welcomed, specially by Ms Marwa Attia, Guest relation manager, who is doing a very good job in solving any problem that could interfere with our stay, and making all of us feel at home.
The weather is wonderful, a little hot at noon though.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are great. The retaurant staff is always smiling and helpful. I specially thanked the restaurant manager for his good administration of food according to the number of persons eating-in. The whole Hotel is clean, tidy and the housekeeping is very active.
This place is highly recommended for any person looking for a good change and a short-distance trip from Cairo.
We are looking forward to our next relaxing vacation.
Dr. Nagui Sobhi
Arrived at 19th of june and staying till the 22nd.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms are good but sometimes noisy.
1 Thank Nagui S

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I hope that everyone enjoys watching the view of the Red Sea in a quiet and pleasant place for children as I enjoyed!!
Special thanks for amination team, we will place to come to stella again and we hope to see there again

Room Tip: Really it's wanderfull Place for any family, enjoy entertainment team and kids animators.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed June 18, 2013

thanx for hospitality as it was a good week end with some of my friends and we enjoyed the beach , pool, SPA and restaurant.
the only thingb that we don't like is the animation team as they were alwayes busy and giving an orders to some of the customers

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Giza, Egypt
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Every Thing Is Good but Some Thin I Felt Made It "Not Very Good"
So, Its Good And Most My Family Were Happy There
The Home Service Was Nice
The Golf was Nice
The Pools Were Very Excellent And Marvellous.
The Gym Was Good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMSDM, General Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have stayed at all three of the Stella Di Mare hotels in Ain Sokhna and they are all very nice. However, our time at the Stella Grand was spoiled this time by the security guards who were specfically assigned to remove people from the pool. Women wearing islamic swimsuits and also anyone trying to protect themselves from the sun by wearing a t-shirt were asked to get out of the pool. The situation was utterly ridiculous. At one point there were seven securitiy guards gathered around the pool shouting at paying guests to get out because they were breaking the dress code. The management of the Stella Di Mare seem to be the only ones who care about this, as none of the other guests complained. In fact, all the complaints I heard were directed at the security policy.

I like most of the other guests do not care what other guests wear in the pool. We are all on holiday and trying to have a pleasant relaxing time. This is extremely difficult when the hotel security's main aim is to confront and harrass people. This policy has nothing to do with cleanliness and hygiene.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GMSDM, General Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Customer,

Let me personally apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your stay here with us.
high standards and we consider gust comments in a serious
Hoping to see you at Stella di Mare soon and to provide you an enjoyable stay.