“A great place for city break”

Stella di Mare Grand Hotel
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Ain Sukhna
Reviewed November 16, 2012

A great package for cairo people ,-short drive from cairo "1 hour "
Nice rooms "no tea and coffee maker"
Great beach and pool "not heated "
Wonderfull food "I'm in the field of tourism and ive to say it is one of the best.
Good entertainment every night .
That is what I call good holiday

1  Thank Youssef R

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I spent 1 night in the hotel inspite of highliting that this was our wedding anniversary nothing was done from the hotel as compliment no welcome cake no fruit basket even no bottle of water as a special treatment for choosing them in this occassion, this was not my first visit to the hotel but my last 3 visits was in a group not as a couple its good for groups,there is good activities but there treatment for us in this occassion was VERY dissapointing , please if you are couples choose any were else.
There was a dog in the restaurant inspite of preventing this from the hotel and there was 3 women swimming with ther complete clothes in the pool !!!.There was blood on the cover of our bed too !! and the safe was not working

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KElHotieby
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Location is awesome; 1 hour from Cairo (Capital) & hotel is directly on the beach.
With a free parking lot & got a very nice big pool.
beach activities & animation team were good... a lot of fun games in hotel, you will enjoy your time (billiard, video games, Disco Club, Cariokee... etc.)
Rooms are comfortable & got all what you need.
We enjoyed the stay there :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed here for two days and one night with a large group of friends. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable, the AC worked well and the shower was huge! All in all the room was great. The food was plentiful and decent. There is a large pool area and most importantly, the beach is beautiful!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went to this resort with my wife and my two children and I can describe that resort as a poor resort that depends on the fact that it’s near to Cairo the capital of Egypt, so people like to go to it only because it’s close to Cairo as it takes only about two hours to be there.
Everything in the resort could be described as average, only it’s prices that could be described as high.
In my future trips surly this resort won’t be on my list any more.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mariam H
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed for only one night during an official hoilday in Egypt (i.e.high season time), I was there with my family, in 2 standard double rooms (garden view).
Room was ok, not spacious, furniture lookes dated but at least clean..the view is not the best, it's neither sea nor pool view, and it looks gloomy at night.If u care about room view, i won't recommend 'garden view' ones.
Food was nice, and varied.
what I like the most is the beach and pool sides, the pool is very large and clean,also the sea side is nice and long enough to have a walk, which is not always the case in Ain Sokhna...water sports available (e.x.banana boat..).
Overall,though a short stay but liked it.

Room Tip: try the sea or pool view, don't take the garden one.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed in a double bedroom. The room furniture looked very cheap and not clean enough. The toilet I had to clean with disinfectant because I didn't feel like using it without cleaning first. I asked for an extra bed, a man came from house keeping and rearranged the beds as I requested and got me the extra bad which was terrible. Then a while later the same man came knocking on my door with another one telling me that they should have not got me the extra bed without the order coming from the reception first and we have to call the reception. We called the reception which my husband called before again but this time a lady replied not the man who answered before and she spoke in a nervous tone. She said I should have known first and I should have given the order to get the extra bed but housekeeping didn't wait for her orders. I said this is an internal issue you resolve together I asked for extra bed and I got it now and you know now so end of subject I suppose. She asked to talk to her staff in housekeeping so I gave him the phone to be shocked when he hang up to tell me that he will take the extra bed back and wait for her orders to get it for me. I refused and asked them to leave the room. after a while he came back and knocked on my door again and said again that he has to take the bed back or it will be deducted off his salary! I was nervous this time and I said no one is taking anything back and I don't want anyone talking to me about this issue again and asked them to resolve their internal issue without causing me headache about it. We already called the reception and said we wanted an extra bed, the internal work cycle is not my concern and it is not my fault someone got me the bed skipping a step in his workflow!! my husband went to the reception and told them basically the same. It was hectic and consumed out of my time and proved they all are so repulsive and they don't know how to treat guests.

I will never recommend this place to anyone and it is too expensive for the quality of service they offer.

2  Thank Dohashawki