Thanks a lot to all Movenpick team for making my family happy while staying in your resort.
the hotel has an excellent landscape... our room has an amazing sea view and also very near to the pool,u can see the sea clearly while u are in the pool.
I was worried about the night time but Mega Fun team gave us a very interesting experience especially for my little boy,they are really typical Egyptian ambitious young people who are very dedicated to their work, a special thanks go to Bussy ,Khaled,Mostafa Karim & Mohamed, and
of course a BIG thank you for the french chef for the varieties in the breakfast and dinner buffet.
The only thing which really you have to consider is housekeeping they need to learn more more about how to clean bathrooms and floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt's magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world's most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna