The view from the room was beautiful,the sea is very peaceful.I went to movenpick based on the reputition to have a cheerfull relaxing vacation for three nights,However the hotel in general needs renovation and the hotel cleanliness needs reconsideration by the management on our way to the room we smelled tobacco all the way.Even the furniture was over consumed.what also surprised me is the food,i only found dried fruits they didn't serve fresh ones.And what made me mad is they don't serve water with dinner you need to buy it a la carte !! we decided to leave the hotel after one night only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt's magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world's most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna