I stayed two nights at Movenpick El Sokhna hotel.It is situated at a nice spot by the red sea about 160 Km away from Cairo.I recommend standard sea view rooms;although smaller than delux rooms yet the view is much better.The hotel has a lovely infinity pool and nice yet small sandy beach.The food is very good especially grills but the assortment is a bit limited.I highly recommend this cozy hotel to couples and families for a short vacation to the famous red sea beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt's magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world's most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna