I spent very best time in Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, everything was great, food, stay, good hospitality, very good animation team.
The location is not far from Cairo, amazingggggggg landscape i love it, the team animation was friendly and very active struggle to introduce the best and variety shows (Thanks to Karim. Dina and Tito "Fakir man"), fun and very active, you are the best team, Good size rooms and is not small, food is very tasty, beach are clean , it's an infinity pool overlooking the sea, I Hope to return as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt's magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world's most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna