“Come in as a student, leave with life long friends”
Review of Constantly Kiting

Constantly Kiting
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Langebaan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Constantly Kiting. Langebaan,South Africa is one of the world’s premier kite boarding hot spots. Every year we see hundreds of water sports enthusiasts come from all over the world to Cape Town’s great conditions. Fantastic wind, friendly people, good food and wide-open beaches make for a great water sport’s holiday. Constantly kiting is a dedicated kitesurfing school with a great reputation for safety and easy learning methods, which make your kitesurfing experience even more the easier.We have arrange of courses to offer you that cover every ones ability from beginner to advanced riders. So if you’re wanting to become a kite boarder or just trying to learn something new in the sport. We can help. Our Advanced lessons can teach you everything from wave riding to handle passing. Constantly kiting is also one of South Africa only Kitesurfing Schools that offers both BKSA and IKO Qualified Kitesurfing Instructors. A great advantage went considering your safety on the beach. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and look forward to seeing you on the water. Have a look at our SUP lessons as well.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Come in as a student, leave with life long friends”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My experience with Constantly Kiting has been nothing but pleasurable, from the school, accomodation to the retail shop.
It's a world class facility and the staff go more than out of their way to make sure you have a prodigious experience.

Visited March 2014

Mombasa, Kenya
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fabulous people!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This school is just outstanding! The amount of effort put in by the constantly kiting team is incredible and makes you feel like part of the family before you even arrive! My experience has been fantastic from the start.
I met Wesley a couple of years ago and he helped motivate me to take lessons and I am now proud to say I am a happy kite instructor going to work for him. The professionalism within the team makes me extremely excited for our season to have fun, inspire others, and expand the kiting skills of many!

Overall I have been very impressed with everything I have seen and been apart of, so much so that I am honored to join and make the new season as amazing as it can be!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank issyvz
Sandgate, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Top place, top team!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I cannot rate the Constantly Kiting set up highly enough! Wes has a brilliant team - hard-working and professional, yet at the same time friendly and fun. They will go above and beyond to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, and that it is remembered as one of your best. Whether you join them for beginner courses, advanced coaching or just accompanying kiting friends and enjoying their quiet section of beach with the most amazing sunsets, you will leave smiling and wanting to return.
My friends and I can't wait to visit again!!

1 Thank MMJB1982
London, United Kingdom
“Solid kite people, great experience!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Constantly Kiting crew is really looking after their customers in a superb way. I am a repeat customer and will recommend them to anyone wanting to improve their skills!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent Kite Camp!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I spent a week in Langebaan this January with Wesley and the Constantly Kiting crew for one of their kite camps and had an amazing time. Right from the start I was made welcome and it was clear that all the instructors were passionate about not only the sport but also the teaching side, making sure their students are having fun and progressing. Often the instructors kited beside us to provide tips on the water and of course it makes you feel super safe.

Everything was really well organised with a 5km downwinder ending in beers, the cable park on a no-wind day and I can't forget the super tasty Braai (and birthday cake, thanks!).

If you want to kite around Cape Town definitely go to Constantly Kiting - I'll be back for sure :)