“Top place, top team!”

Constantly Kiting
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Langebaan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Constantly Kiting. Langebaan,South Africa is one of the world’s premier kite boarding hot spots. Every year we see hundreds of water sports enthusiasts come from all over the world to Cape Town’s great conditions. Fantastic wind, friendly people, good food and wide-open beaches make for a great water sport’s holiday. Constantly kiting is a dedicated kitesurfing school with a great reputation for safety and easy learning methods, which make your kitesurfing experience even more the easier.We have arrange of courses to offer you that cover every ones ability from beginner to advanced riders. So if you’re wanting to become a kite boarder or just trying to learn something new in the sport. We can help. Our Advanced lessons can teach you everything from wave riding to handle passing. Constantly kiting is also one of South Africa only Kitesurfing Schools that offers both BKSA and IKO Qualified Kitesurfing Instructors. A great advantage went considering your safety on the beach. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and look forward to seeing you on the water. Have a look at our SUP lessons as well.
Sandgate, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Top place, top team!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I cannot rate the Constantly Kiting set up highly enough! Wes has a brilliant team - hard-working and professional, yet at the same time friendly and fun. They will go above and beyond to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, and that it is remembered as one of your best. Whether you join them for beginner courses, advanced coaching or just accompanying kiting friends and enjoying their quiet section of beach with the most amazing sunsets, you will leave smiling and wanting to return.
My friends and I can't wait to visit again!!

1 Thank MMJB1982

London, United Kingdom
“Solid kite people, great experience!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Constantly Kiting crew is really looking after their customers in a superb way. I am a repeat customer and will recommend them to anyone wanting to improve their skills!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent Kite Camp!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I spent a week in Langebaan this January with Wesley and the Constantly Kiting crew for one of their kite camps and had an amazing time. Right from the start I was made welcome and it was clear that all the instructors were passionate about not only the sport but also the teaching side, making sure their students are having fun and progressing. Often the instructors kited beside us to provide tips on the water and of course it makes you feel super safe.

Everything was really well organised with a 5km downwinder ending in beers, the cable park on a no-wind day and I can't forget the super tasty Braai (and birthday cake, thanks!).

If you want to kite around Cape Town definitely go to Constantly Kiting - I'll be back for sure :)

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people, great place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

A friend of mine told me she was going kitesurfing in Langebaan, and asked if I wanted to join. I didn't really know what it was about, but I said I could do a 2 day-course. After 2 Days I wanted to do one more day, so it became a 3 day-course!

Wesley, together with his Amazing crew, are really nice people, fun and a little bit crazy...

I came back to Constantly kiting three times more after the 3-day-course. Do I need to say more...?

They take good care of you, and they make sure you have a great day in the water!

If you want to go kitesurfing in Langebaan - go to Constantly kiting :)

Visited December 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I really had such a fun day! I'm very technically orientated and the tutoring was right up my alley. It's not just pull left to go left, but at much information about the science behind it as what I could absorb! :)

The equipment was also brand new and in excellent condition!

I highly recommend Constantly Kiting!