“I feel sorry for cuisine in Langebaan”
Review of Pearly's

Pearly's
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Langebaan
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I were stuck on making a decision between a restaurant with a unpronounceable name and a #2 on a list of 12 so the odds were good. I must say, I feel sorry for #5-#12 on the list as their future can not be too bright. My wife ordered the normal burger and I opted for the cheese burger with a 'slab' of cheese. They weren't joking about the slab of cheese (note-if you are a fan of cheddar and a bit of meat, this one is for you)

Service was good in the sense that they didn't mess up the order and we enjoyed our food as would any starving person. I would recommend the place to someone hungry that wants a good view. If you are looking for something special, Cape Town isn't too far away.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

BEST place to eat in Langebaan!

Great food & great service!

The location is absolutely perfect with a lovely view over the lake.

The selection of drinks are also superb and it is good value for money!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Food and service are always top notch.
Whenever we stay in the area, or even Yzerfontein or Saldanha, we make a trip to Langebaan just to eat at Pearly's.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

2nd Stay in Langebaan - went to pearly's for 4 meals!!

The service is subtle and friendly, the food is excellent quality and great value for money. Choice of seating indoors and outside on the terrace.

We went there for lunch twice and 2 dinners. We tried a variety of meals from seafood, through pizzas and pastas. Really can't go wrong with this place and the setting is right no the beach in the lagoon.

Would recommend to families, friends and there were even informal meetings happening in the relaxed atmosphere.

Don't forget that the owner's wife Caryn also hires out the sea kayaks you can see from your seat!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Relaxed and friendly with nice setting overlooking the lagoon. Had the best mussels in garlic & white wine sauce EVER! Highly recommended and great value for money!