All reviews ronel wayne weekend tv wedding
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Our room was just the right one for us.
We were welcomed by Ronel and Wayne and immediately connected,a bottle of the expensive red wine was sent to our room for our annirversary.Will surely recommend
The Wacky Bush Lodge to family and friends.

Room Tip: Our room was nice and clean and just the right size for a couple
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Whilst my husband and I planned our trip to the West Coast we received an advert from an agency specializing in "special deals - could have been daddy's deals, groupon????". As the price sounded attractive enough, my husband telephonically called your establishment. Spoke to a lady there who was supposed to call back to discuss and confirm our booking. Needless to say, we never heard from your establishment. Recalling, my husband made at least two telephonic enquiries without any feedback. Langebaan has much to offer, so we opted to go to another guest house which we were exceptionally happy with. Perhaps if we have received communiques from you regarding the "special deal" offered" our opinions would have been different.

Room Tip: Unable for me to comment on this establishment further, besides the fact that we did not receive any communication from them.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a really lovely 2 night stay at the wacky bush lodge. Ronel & Wayne made us feel very welcome and went out of their way to help us with anything we needed. The breakfast and dinner (including a braai) was very good and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We definitely recommend the Lodge for pleasant and relaxing stay.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband's Company organized a Surprise 40th Birthday weekend for him at Wacky Bush Lodge this weekend. We have stayed at many venues over the years but I have never experienced the kind of customer service that The Wacky Bush Lodge offers. Ronel & Wayne went out of their way to ensure that every guest's needs were met especially the kids who were served food early, even baby food for the younger kids, given blankets, pool noodles, soccer balls. They even organized a cake for Scott. I can highly recommend them as a function venue. We had an awesome weekend.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank KellyPicken
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

This place has great potential or was once great, however, has gone downhill. Not sure if managers have changed? There was a bit of confusion between their booking system so we were told that one of the staff were just moving out of their room for us (and moving into the linen room just for us which was next to the dining room), which we thought very strange as for R1000 a night we didn't want to be staying in somebody's bedroom but rather the room we had booked. Besides for the beautiful christmas tree,the dining room was very strangely decorated and the breakfast was very very average for 4*. We were then told not to use the water out of the tap in the kitchen as it had bugs in and rather the filtered tap in the bar. I've been coming up the West Coast for 26 years and never ever have I ever had a problem with bugs in my water from the tap. The lady then proceeded to show us pictures of the very poisonous spiders that all the guests had been complaining about in their rooms and instead of saying to the customer we are doing something about it (defogging the rooms or something) said very little and laughed.

The room itself and outside pool area was lovely. The Wi-Fi was free and of good quality.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple