“Kids loved it”

Restaurant Otso Akaslompolo
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Akaslompolo
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a lunch with a family and food was good as well as the service. Definitely worth stopping by.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Ate here during my stay in Akasolompolo. I had the chicken pot pie and my partner had the reindeer pie on the first occasion.
We returned a couple of days later and as the chicken pot pie was so good the first time I had that again and my partner had the reindeer fajitas.
Best chicken pie I have ever tasted.
Staff very friend, prices reasonable, food Excellent.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Super good food and friendly staff and reasonable prices (for the area- Finland is expensive, you guys!)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Four of us visited for dinner. Two bear pot pies, a reindeer pot pie and a pizza - all excellent. Couldn’t fault the food and we were all full. Staff are lovely and we feel we had value for money. Would recommend a visit.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Great food, the pot pies are amazing, so filling and tasty. Will return during our stay for defenite!

Date of visit: January 2019