All reviews stayed here great hotel min drive town centre place to stay balcony views mountains facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We stayed here on day 4 of our tour and were grateful to arrive, relax and freshen up. The bar was a pleasant area, no doubt exaggerated in my memory by the desperate need for beer after a day of mountain cycling. We had a private room for dinner as we needed to watch the England world cup semifinal and a large TV was available. Despite the result, we enjoyed our meal, the service and the facilities of the hotel. Views from my room were also very beautiful.

Room tip: Try to face the mountains
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2018

We decided to get away from Vic for a while and revisit old haunts around Olot. Great place in itself, time less and relaxed with a real farming feel. The hotel relatively modern and situated and orientated to make the maximum of the vistas over the flat plains to the Pireneo in the distance, suites, dining room and sun terrace. All very well proportioned and equipped, a sumptuous dining room and most friendly and helpful of staff. To be recommended.

Room tip: All rooms have a mountain view most with terrace.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Riu for one week on business. My room was nice. Good size. Every room has a nice view of Olot. The restaurant was really really good. My meals there were first rate with stellar service. The morning breakfast leaves you wanting for nothing... nice rolls, fruit, eggs, meats, and a really good coffee machine. When in Olot - stay in the Hotel Riu...

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I visited Hotel Riu Fluvia 4 years ago for another work trip. I'd forgotten how beautiful the view was from the balcony rooms - quite spectacular.

A few things have changed since I was last here. A restaurant has been added which serves beautiful meals for a reasonable price. The kitchen does well and the undercover seating area off the back of the building maximizes the wonderful views.

The pool is a fantastic addition and I'm sure that if I was here in summer I would have put it to good use - a very nice way to finish a run through the countryside.

Although the decor is a little old I would definitely recommend staying here if you were in the area for business or holidays.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We arrived with our family for a relaxing vacation. The hotel is very luxurious and comfortable, also for kids. It has a nice swimming pool, comfortable rooms, quiet and wonderful relaxing view. It was a Good choice.

Date of stay: August 2017